- Bryan Adams on 'Get Up!,' Country Music and Amy Winehouse Also: "I would’ve loved to have been in a band. I’m still looking!"
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green Bey's new streetwear brand will launch in 2016.
- Watch Charli XCX's New Documentary 'The F Word and Me' "I make my own decisions—good and bad—and that's what feminism's all about."
- *NSYNC Congratulate Adele on Breaking Their Sales Record Justin Timberlake has yet to weigh in.
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on 'A Home For The Holidays' The annual program shines a light on the important social issue of foster care and adoption.
- Nicki Minaj and Tyga to Appear in 'Barbershop: The Next Cut' Ice Cube, Cedric the Entertainer and Eve all return for the franchise's third installment.
- Lana Del Rey's Ex on Surprise Break Up O'Neill first heard the news secondhand through a cousin.
- Coldplay Preview New Album 'A Head Full Of Dreams' Enjoy snippets of all 11 tracks.
- Watch Adele Perform 'Water Under The Bridge' It's the second single from Adele's new album 25.
- Adele's '25' Heading for Massive First Week Adele may break a record long held by *NSYNC.
- Katy Perry Shares New Song 'Every Day Is A Holiday' Perry revealed the track as part of her holiday campaign ‘Happy & Merry’ with retailer H&M.
- Rihanna Announces Anti World Tour for 2016 She will be joined by special guests The Weeknd, Big Sean and Travis Scott.