How sick do your kids have to be before you’ll let them stay home from school?
As the parent of three school-aged kids, I can accept a certain amount of variance in the answers here, but #5…seriously?
A new survey asked more than 1,400 parents if they’d still send their kids to school with these five symptoms.
1. 88% of parents said they’d still send their kid to school with a runny nose and a dry cough, as long as they didn’t have a fever.
2. 84% would still send them to school with red, watery eyes but no fever.
3. 51% said they’d still send them to school even if they DID have a slight fever, as long as they were acting normal.
4. 42% said they’d still send them to school if they’d THROWN UP, and didn’t have any other symptoms. But only if they’d thrown up once.
5. And 20% would still send them to school if they had diarrhea. (Wow…)
Click here to read more.