Today’s simple topic is my top 6 must-haves if you own a digital camera.
- Lenses are expensive – please make sure you have a clear or uv filter on your lens. This will stop scratching of the first lens element.
- Make sure you have a good cleaning cloth. Dirt on the front of the lens actually make your images unfocused.
- Put you camera in a protective camera bag when travling or not using it. Dust is the enemy of your camera.
- Always have an extra battery charged for that special moment.
- Get a good tripod for taking family shots, that way you can use the self timer and be in the shot!
- If your photos are not good, come take a class at Creve Coeur Camera. We know photography and have lots of classes and photo walks for you to choose from. Visit www.cccamera.com for our schedule.