Starbucks, we get it. You’re a business, and you need to make money.
So you obviously won’t tell us how to save money on an order or which drinks are great for mixing with booze.
Fortunately, there’s Twitter. Here are 10 tweets about the coffee chain that you’ll find useful if you get your caffeine fix there on a regular basis:
1. If you put tequila in a cool-lime refresher from Starbucks, you get a margarita.
2. Use Starbucks rewards at the airport because the drinks are so much more expensive.
3. You can fit an entire bottle of wine in a Trenta cup.
4. Get an iced coffee with mocha syrup in it–it tastes just like an iced mocha, but costs less.
5. You can ask for hot chocolate with two pumps of peppermint year-round and it tastes like Christmas.
6. Order your drink at “kid’s temperature” and it will be much cooler, saving you a burnt tongue.
7. Order your Frappuccino with light ice to get a more flavorful drink instead of watery ice. You also get more of the drink.
8. Befriend your local Starbucks barista so they don’t charge you for the extra abundance of caramel you like on your macchiato.
9. If you walk into Starbucks and see a super long line, pull out your phone and order via the app. You’ll get to skip the the line and get your coffee faster.
10. Ask your barista for whatever he/she gets from Starbucks and you’ll likely get something totally unique and awesome.
For the full list, check out Buzzfeed.