Trish and some lucky listener’s got an exclusive opportunity to ride the new Virtual Reality Ninja ride at Six Flags St. Louis. Trish is in the stripes…screaming her head off. Check out their video above.
Virtual Reality on Ninja Facts:
- Riders wearing Samsung Gear VR powered by Oculus headsets, find themselves in the copilot seat of a fighter jet as they take on aliens in a battle to save the world;
- This 360°, fully immersive, virtual battle takes guests flying through 2,430 feet of track at up to 65 mph;
- The fighter jet darts between buildings, completing intense aerial acrobatics while guests travel through the 360°loop and corkscrew of the coasters steel track;
- Sensors and proxies along the coaster track sync the movement of the coaster to the video riders are watching on their Samsung Gear VR headsets;
- The experience begins as soon as riders leave the station house and start up the lift hill. While climbing the lift hill or going through the launch pad, guests can shoot at targets with a touch pad on the side of the headsets, making this the first game play ever used on a roller coaster.
It opens to the public May 29th. For more information visit: www.sixflags.com/stlouis/virtualrealitycoaster.