Easter is just around the corner and so are all of the egg-citing egg hunts in the St. Louis. Looking for fun local events for your kids, pets or maybe even a group of adults? We’ve put together a list for you!
Want your Easter egg hunt added to our list? Post the info on our Facebook page!
- The annual Easter Egg Hunt for children 10 and younger will take place at 10 AM on Saturday, March 19th at A.B. Green Park in Richmond Heights. Separate areas will be available for ages 3 and younger, 4-5, 6-7, and 8-10. There is also a peanut-free section for children with allergies. This event is FREE.
- Hop on down the bunny trail and fill your basket with fun at the Eckert’s Annual Egg Hunt at the Eckert’s Belleville Farm on March 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 25th and 26th. Bring your family and spend the day with baby chicks & bunnies, face painting, and the Easter Bunny! The cost is $12 per child.
- Tweens ages 10-14 can hunt eggs in the dark at Deer Creek Park on Friday, March 18th from 7:30-9. Make sure to bring a flashlight! Costs range from $5-$7.
- Hop to it and come visit the Easter Bunny and search for eggs at Drewel Park in Eureka on Saturday, March 26th at 10 AM. There will be separate areas for ages 2 and under, 3-4, 5-7, and 8-10. The first 400 participants will receive their own goody bag. A free hot dog lunch will be provided. The event is FREE with the donation of one non-perishable food item.
- Come visit the Easter Bunny as he stops at Wapelhorst Park in St. Charles on Saturday, March 19th at 9 AM. Eat breakfast, make holiday crafts, get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny and enjoy an Easter Egg Hunt. Cost is $10 per person, kids 2 and under are free.
- Hop on over to Des Peres Park for the annual youth egg hunt on Saturday, March 26th at 10 AM. Children, ages 3-6 years old, will be able to participate in the big scramble. Bring your camera to snap a picture with the Easter Bunny. This event is FREE.
- Come join the Easter Bunny for a hopping good time The Meadows Shopping Center in Lake Saint Louis on Saturday, March 19th at 10 AM. This event includes bounce houses, pony rides, face painting, a balloon artist, games, activities and visits from the Easter Bunny. Children ages 10 & under can participate in the Easter egg hunts. This event is FREE.
- Head out to the park for a hoppin’ good time at the annual Easter Egg Hunt at Glazebrook Park in Godfrey on Sunday March 20th at 2 PM. Children will be divided up into age groups to search for prize-filled eggs. The event will also include several activities for children up to age 10. Bring your own basket. Pictures with the Easter Bunny will be provided. Donations of non-perishable food items will be accepted for local community food banks. This event is FREE.
- With Spring in the air, hop on over to Fenton City Park on Saturday March 26th at 11 AM and join the Easter Bunny and his furry friends for an Easter Egg Hunt. Kids will get to hunt for eggs around the park. The hunt will be divided into age groups. Participants will get to enjoy a petting zoo, crafts, music and free popcorn/refreshments. Tickets are required and can be purchased in advance.
- Head to Six Flags on Saturday, March 26th for a special Easter Egg Hunt event before the park opens, including candy, giveaways and more! Children ages 10 and under are invited to participate in the Easter Egg Hunt, and guests must have valid park entry and pick up an event wristband at the park.
- Hare in the Air returns to Logan University on Saturday, March 5th at 10 AM. The event is free to the community and includes egg hunts for children ages 2-8 as well as fun activities for the whole family. The Easter Bunny arrives by helicopter at 11 AM.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Gateway Chapter (LLS) will be hosting its annual Hunt for a Cure family egg hunt on Saturday March 26th at 10 AM in Queeny Park. The LLS Bunny will arrive via helicopter to greet thousands of children who will be hunting for 60,000 eggs filled with toys and candy. Hidden in each of the four age-appropriate bunny trails, there will be an egg containing a golden ticket with a spring wardrobe gift certificate. Other egg-citing activities include appearances from your favorite nursery rhyme characters, face painting, a petting zoo, pony rides and photo opportunities with the LLS Bunny. Cost is $10 per family and registration is encouraged.
- Bring your flashlight and basket and get ready for an egg hunt for grown-ups only (21 and up). The Adult Flashlight Hunt will take place at 8:00 PM on Friday, March 25th at Brentwood’s Memorial Park. The cost is $10 per person for pre-registration or $15 at the event.
- Gather your friends for some “big kid” fun at Wapelhorst Park in St. Charles on Friday, March 18th starting at 7:30 PM. You can hunt for valuable prizes hidden in the eggs and your $15 admission includes 2 tickets for draft beer.
- Head to Legion Park in Eureka for an adult egg hunt (21 and up) on Saturday, March 19th at 7 PM. They’ll have music and light refreshments. Your admission is covered with the donation of one non-perishable food item.
- Bring your furry friend to St. Louis’ biggest pet Easter egg hunt. Thousands of Easter eggs, filled with a treat or prize, will be “hidden” on the lawn at Treats Unleashed on Ladue Road for your pet to find. One golden egg will be hidden in each area good for a giant Easter basket filled with toys and treats. The egg hunt begins at 11:00 AM (event begins at 10 AM) and costs $5 per pet. All proceeds benefit St. Louis Bulldog Rescue.
- Bring your pooch out for the Dog-Gone Egg Hunt at A.B. Green Park in Richmond Heights on Saturday, March 19th. The Doggie Bone Hunt will start at 11 AM. All dogs must be on a leash. The cost is $5 per dog for residents and $7 per dog for non-residents.
- Enjoy an afternoon with your best canine friend this Easter at DuSable Dog Park. On Saturday, March 19th starting at 1:00 PM, your furry friends will have a chance to take a photo with the Easter Bunny so don’t forget your cameras. Each dog will be able to hunt for a treat and receive a festive scarf. Cost is $5 per dog.