1. Orbit Pinball Lounge: Calling all pinball wizards! Have a unique date night and a little friendly competition over a few games of pinball and drinks at Orbit Pinball Lounge. Did we mention this place is adults-only?!? You’re welcome.
2. Tenacious Eats: What is better than 5-course meal a movie with your sweetie? Better yet, a 5-course meal that follows the movie’s theme. Check out Tenacious Eats for a new take on dinner and a movie.
3. Brewery Tour: Nothing is better than enjoying a laid back evening with the one you love and a St. Louis staple. Stroll through the Anheuser-Busch facility for the free brewery tour to see the brewing process, the Clydesdales and end the visit with beer or soda samples.
4. Bailey’s Chocolate Bar: If you want to skip straight to dessert this is your place! Take your sweetie to Bailey’s Chocolate Bar for decadent desserts and sugary adult beverages.
5. Cooking Class: Sign up for a hands-on cooking class at the Kitchen Conservatory and cook up some fun on your date night.
6. Painting With A Twist: Grab a bottle of wine and plan a date at Painting With A Twist. You and your significant other can enjoy a relaxing night and you can try your hand a painting. No experience required!
7. Vin de Set: Plan a romantic evening at Vin de Set, an upscale, casual rooftop bar and bistro where you can enjoy approachable classic French cuisine.
8. Grafton Wineries: Spend the day on the Illinois side at the Grafton wineries including the Floating Winery, Grafton Winery & Brewhaus and Aerie’s Riverview Winery.
9. The Fabulous Fox Theatre: Catch a show at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. From Broadway shows to concerts, there’s always something to see with your sweetheart at The Fox.
10. The Improv Shop: Take a class and get on stage with your partner or just sit back and watch an improv show at The Improv Shop. Either way, you’ll never see the same show twice.