Looking for a way to pay it forward in St. Louis? Here are a few ideas to get you started!
1. Hand out bottles of water after a St. Louis Cardinals game – During the dog days of summer, Busch Stadium can get hot, and we are not talking about a winning streak! So go buy a 24-pack of bottled water and cool off the best fans in baseball!
2. Buy Ted Drewes for the person in line behind you – You may have encountered this at a Starbucks drive-thru, but free Ted Drewes is sure to please!
3. Leave some cash in a book at Left Bank Books – If you love to read, pay it forward and leave a couple bucks in one of your favorite books. The person who picks it up next REALLY won’t be able to put it down!
4. Pay for parking at the Saint Louis Zoo – The Saint Louis Zoo is a great FREE attraction for many locals. Continue the bonus by paying for someone’s parking.
5. Leave a bigger tip than usual at a food truck – One of the many AWESOME things about St. Louis is the availability of great food at a variety food trucks. Give them a big thank you and leave a couple extra bucks the next time you visit a food truck window!
6. Pay for someone’s MetroLink ticket – Many take for granted the inexpensive transportation available in the city, but that’s not the case for everyone. Give someone a free ride!
7. Pay for a locker at Six Flags – Warm weather is here, and that means Six Flags is open! Help out the person next to you trying to keep their stuff safe, pay for their locker, and let the adventure begin!
8. Order Imo’s for your neighbor – Because SURPRISE PIZZA IS THE BEST.
9. Grab some Strange Donuts for your co-workers – Take your pick – there are a ton of great spots to get your sugar fix, and while you’re at it, grab some for your work buds!
10. Living on a budget and don’t have the spare cash? You can ALWAYS donate your time to any of the local children’s hospitals or food banks in the St. Louis area!