The Top “Hipster” Baby Names of 2014
The Urban Dictionary definition of the term “hipster” includes the following:
“Anti-hipster sentiment often comes from people who simply can’t keep up with social change and are envious of those who can.”
No, there’s nothing annoying about that!
No wonder why no one “self identifies” as a hipster.
And then there’s this.
The top 10 Hipster Baby Names For Girls:
Romy (Wait…that’s MY daughter’s name! )
The Top 10 Hipster Baby Names for Boys:
Wanna know if you’re a hipster?
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- The 10 Little Things That Make a Bad Day Better
- VIDEO: Do You Know Who Chris Pratt Is?
- You Should Be Eating the Seed of an Avocado?
- Totally Rad Halloween Costumes Inspired by the ’80s
- Trish & Co-Workers Root, Root for the Home Team! Goooo Cards! (Bloopers!!)
- Do The Rolling Stones And Anne Hathaway Need To ‘Check Their Attitudes?’