The Top “Hipster” Baby Names of 2014
The Urban Dictionary definition of the term “hipster” includes the following:
“Anti-hipster sentiment often comes from people who simply can’t keep up with social change and are envious of those who can.”
No, there’s nothing annoying about that!
No wonder why no one “self identifies” as a hipster.
And then there’s this.
The top 10 Hipster Baby Names For Girls:
Romy (Wait…that’s MY daughter’s name! )
The Top 10 Hipster Baby Names for Boys:
Wanna know if you’re a hipster?
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- WATCH: Kelly Clarkson Covers Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” In Concert
- Check Out The Most Hated Hotels
- Best Workplaces for Millennials
- 21 Struggles for People Who Both Love & Hate the Gym
- Mariah Carey Is Directing a Christmas Movie
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies in Theaters