The Top “Hipster” Baby Names of 2014
The Urban Dictionary definition of the term “hipster” includes the following:
“Anti-hipster sentiment often comes from people who simply can’t keep up with social change and are envious of those who can.”
No, there’s nothing annoying about that!
No wonder why no one “self identifies” as a hipster.
And then there’s this.
The top 10 Hipster Baby Names For Girls:
Romy (Wait…that’s MY daughter’s name! )
The Top 10 Hipster Baby Names for Boys:
Wanna know if you’re a hipster?
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- The Average American Loses HOW MUCH??
- 10 Etiquette Rules You’re Probably Breaking
- Stevie Nicks Dedicates “Landslide” to Adele at U.K. Tour Opener
- The 10 Fattest & Thinnest States in the U.S.
- Trish’s Trash: David Duchovny returns to TV tonight and Tracy Morgan on Monday
- Gokul From Chesterfield Is In The 2015 Scripps National Spelling Bee Semi-Finals