Start your Fourth of July summer evening feeling like you’re walking on a cloud at this rooftop bar located on top of the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, a wafting 400 feet above street level. Kick back atop the best view of the St. Louis skyline with a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city. Enjoy watching the sport that is known as America’s favorite pastime from the best and only seat in town that allows a bird’s eye view of the stadium. Catch a glimpse of the Gateway Arch or the City Museum while conversing with friends in one of several indoor or outdoor seats at or near the bar. Keep the nation’s celebration atmosphere alive all summer long by dancing to the music of a live DJ every Friday and Saturday night.
360 St. Louis Rooftop Bar
1 S. Broadway
St. Louis, MO 63102
Chef Matt Wessel knows how to satisfy the taste buds with delicious small plate fare and a wide selection of cocktails, wine and beer any night of the week and especially on holidays, like the Fourth of July. Celebrate Independence Day by mixing up some of the best cocktail recipes 360 has to offer while enjoying them rooftop and then re-experiencing each sip at a party at your place, on your own at home. The 360 chef shares some great Fourth of July cocktail recipes that will keep the sting of summer’s heat at bay long enough for you to fully enjoy the ambiance of a national festive event. From a drink that sounds like it will protect you from the sun’s bright rays, SPF 360, to a summertime Lake Side Toddy that is anything but hot to the touch, you’ll be set this Independence Day. And light up the night with a Pearl cucumber vodka combination that will leave a sweet taste in your mouth when you reminisce about the day’s events.
- Malibu spiced rum
- Orange juice
- Prepare the infused rum at least three to four days ahead of time by adding pineapple and banana to the rum, and sealing the container. Then strain and remove pineapple and banana before use.
- Pour chilled orange juice over the top of the infused rum immediately before serving.
Lake Side Toddy
- Absolut vodka
- Passion fruit tea
- Honey and mandarin Absolut
- Lemon Juice
- Ginger beer
- For a toddy to be enjoyed during hot-weather months, first brew the passion fruit tea in your preferred brewing method, allowing it to steep to desired peak of flavor, with longer brew times producing stronger passion fruit flavor.
- Combine Absolut vodka with the passion fruit tea, or instead infuse the vodka and tea together in a closed container for several days prior for an even stronger flavor that is well balanced throughout.
- Mix the vodka mixture, or infusion, with honey and mandarin Absolut.
- Top it off with lemon juice mixed with a hint of ginger beer.
Related: Top Spots To Get A Hot Toddy In St. Louis
Click here for the full cocktail list.