This guy is a boss.
B O S S.
No big deal. (Brushes dirt off shoulder.)
It happened during Wednesday night’s game between the Reds and Cubs in Cincinnati.
As it turns out, the guy is a former college football player at a local university.
Wide Receiver is my guess.
What a great moment for both him and his boy.
Fathers, sons and baseball….
From one Dad to another, job well done!
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- Missouri Fraternity Challenges Carrie Underwood During Blues Playoffs
- Adam Levine Pays Tribute to Christina Grimmie
- Kristen Bell Confirms Frozen 2 Release Date
- Joanie’s Brother Does NOT Love Chachi
- LIST: The 2017 U.S. News Best High Schools Rankings For Missouri
- VIRAL VIDEO: “Ship-Hop”, The All-Star Cruise with ’90s Hip-Hop Stars