This guy is a boss.
B O S S.
No big deal. (Brushes dirt off shoulder.)
It happened during Wednesday night’s game between the Reds and Cubs in Cincinnati.
As it turns out, the guy is a former college football player at a local university.
Wide Receiver is my guess.
What a great moment for both him and his boy.
Fathers, sons and baseball….
From one Dad to another, job well done!
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- #GameofThrones Blooper Reel & 7th season ‘preview’
- Kristen Bell Finally Shows Wedding Pics & Gets Emotional Over Dax
- State Department Spokesman Calls out Reporter For Playing ‘Pokemon Go’
- VIRAL VIDEO: Conan Discovers Young Han Solo “Audition Tapes”
- In a Month, Nobody Will Manufacture New VCRs
- Woman Buys Doormat, Receives Something Else Instead