This guy is a boss.
B O S S.
No big deal. (Brushes dirt off shoulder.)
It happened during Wednesday night’s game between the Reds and Cubs in Cincinnati.
As it turns out, the guy is a former college football player at a local university.
Wide Receiver is my guess.
What a great moment for both him and his boy.
Fathers, sons and baseball….
From one Dad to another, job well done!
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- Shake Shack Pop-Up in St. Louis Later this Month!!
- Kindergartner Raises Money to Buy Classmates’ Milk
- Justin Timberlake & Anna Kendrick Star in ‘Trolls’ Holiday Special
- Restaurant Caught Serving Popeyes Chicken as Their Own
- WATCH: David Letterman Joins Kimmel, Takes Jab At Jimmy Fallon
- Broccoli May Be Key To A Healthy Gut, Study Finds