This guy is a boss.
B O S S.
No big deal. (Brushes dirt off shoulder.)
It happened during Wednesday night’s game between the Reds and Cubs in Cincinnati.
As it turns out, the guy is a former college football player at a local university.
Wide Receiver is my guess.
What a great moment for both him and his boy.
Fathers, sons and baseball….
From one Dad to another, job well done!
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- 8 Movie & TV Marathons to Watch This Thanksgiving Weekend
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies This Week
- 9 Ways to Pace Yourself This Thanksgiving
- ‘All My Children’ Star David Canary Has Passed Away
- VIDEO: What It Takes To Burn Off Your Thanksgiving Dinner
- Top Spots In St. Louis To Get Your Holiday Shopping Done Early