Fair St. Louis moves from the riverfront to Forest Park this year due to the Arch Expansion project.
That hasn’t effected the level of performers coming to St. Louis for the 4th of July weekend.
Here’s the official schedule:
Thursday, July 3, beginning at 5 p.m.
– Fair Saint Louis Opens with Presentation of Colors by a Color Guard from one of the Commands at Scott Air Force Base and a performance by the USAF Band of Mid-America’s Hot Brass Band as part of the Post Foods Parade Town experience
– Performance by Smash Band
– Performance by The Band Perry
Friday, July 4, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
· Three World Record attempts, all sponsored by Post Foods
· 132nd annual Veiled Prophet Parade steps off at 10 a.m.
· Fair Saint Louis kicks-off at noon
· Evening performances by Gavin DeGraw, Matt Nathanson and Mary Lambert, followed by Bonnie Raitt
Saturday, July 5, beginning at 7 a.m.
· Schnucks Freedom 4 Miler & Family Fun Run, organized and produced in conjunction with the St. Louis Sports Commission
· Fair Saint Louis kicks off at noon
· Webster University’s Salute to the Troops
· Performances by Musiq Soulchild, Capital Cities and The Neighbourhood, leading up to The Fray.
And of course, fireworks each night as well. http://www.fairsaintlouis.org/