Most people were surprised when they learned that Kristen Bell was the voice behind the lead character, Anna, in the Disney hit Frozen. I had no idea!! All this talk about the movie and I haven’t heard her name once. Of course I haven’t seen it yet….another story altogether. (I had my niece and nephew over for a big sleepover and we were all set to watch it. Then BOOM…my world came crumbling down. My Wii doesn’t play DVD’s. I though it did. #fail) So anyway, Kristen Bell is the voice of Anna but can she and does she sing in the movie??? You betcha! She recently did a live performance of “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” at up the Vibrato Grill Jazz Club in L.A. Not only does Bell sing the song, but she sings it as Anna at three different ages, just like in the movie — from a squeaky 5-year-old, to a tween and finally a heartbroken young adult. Her co-stars Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, and Santino Fontana were there too and performed for the audience. Here’s an edited version of the performance because the full version keeps getting taken down:
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM:
- New Junk Food We’re Dying To Try
- Is Rob Lowe In Talks to Be Kelly Ripa’s Permanent Guest Host?
- What Question Do People in Missouri and Illinois Google the Most?
- Movies From The ’80s You Need to Show Your Kids
- Adorable 6 year-old Charms Fans at Spelling Bee
- Jimmy Fallon & Adam Sandler Channel Their Inner Garth Brooks