And, oh my God, they are some cutie pies….I want to go and get, like, 74 of them and just love on ’em!!
The Humane Society was gifted these dogs. A breeder was at the end of her career, and instead of selling them for money…she decided to give them over to the Humane Society.
Actually, the whole story, along with really, soooo cute pictures is attached below.
The dogs will be available for adoption, I believe, next Tuesday.
MORE FROM FRESH1025.COM
- Is Train’s “Drops of Jupiter” the Best Song Ever?
- The More You Hang Out With Your Mom, The Longer She’ll Live
- 2017 Cardinals Single Game Tickets on Sale Friday
- David Cassidy Reveals He Is Battling Dementia
- Trish’s Trash: Katy Perry Debuts ‘Chained to the Rhythm’ Video
- Angelina Jolie on Split from Brad Pitt