More drama in Jersey! Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa and Joe Giudice were indicted Monday on federal fraud charges, accused on 39 counts of exaggerating their income to get loans before their 2009 reality show premiere and then later hiding their money when filing for bankruptcy. Joe Giudice also failed to file tax returns for five years. If convicted, both Teresa and Joe could each get 50 years in prison. Calling it a “difficult day” for her family, Teresa says she will stand by her husband and hopes the matter will be resolved ASAP. The couple will be in court Tuesday.
This is pretty cool. Taylor Swift was playing a show in Massachusetts over the weekend and brought Carly Simon on stage to sing “You’re So Vain.” (scroll down just a little for the video) Read more about the performance here.
Forbes.com has put out its annul list of the Highest Paid Actresses.
1. Angelina Jolie, $33 million
2. Jennifer Lawrence, $26 million
3. Kristen Stewart, $22 million
4. Jennifer Aniston, $20 million
5. Emma Stone, $16 million
6. Charlize Theron, $15 million
7. (tie) Sandra Bullock and Natalie Portman, $14 million
9. (tie) Mila Kunis and Julia Roberts, $11 million