Justin Bieber may have pranked Taylor Swift during a songwriting session turned episode of Punk’d, but the country songstress showed no hard feelings. In fact, she will be one of many collaborations on Bieber’s upcoming album, Believe.
“It’s crazy I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently,” Bieber told U.K.’s Capital FM.
Whether or not this means Bieber’s entrance into the country genre, he explained the album won’t feature just one style of music.
“With my music it doesn’t only stay in a box,” he said. “Everything is so different and that’s why I’m so happy with this album. Everything doesn’t sound the same, everything’s different and [after] each song you won’t expect the next song to happen.”
The “Boyfriend” singer is on the May cover of Seventeen. In exclusive behind-the-scenes footage he told the magazine of Usher being his role model.
“Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
Bieber also discussed his romantic dates with Selena Gomez.
“I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all. I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Celine Dion Is The Hockey Mom We All Aspire To Be
- Find Out Which Words Were Added to the Dictionary the Year You Were Born
- Shawn Mendes to Kick Off MTV ‘Unplugged’ Reboot
- World’s Highest Paid Actresses
- Woman Loses Her Engagement Ring in Garden, Finds It 13 Years Later!
- Shania Twain Coming To St. Louis On 2018 ‘Now’ Tour
- Are You Interested in Unlimited Movies in the Theater for $10 a Month?
- Win A Pair Of Front Row Tickets To Our Back To The Eighties Show
- Bonnie Tyler To Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Eclipse
- Taylor Swift Begins Donations to Support Sexual Assault Victims