Justin Bieber may have pranked Taylor Swift during a songwriting session turned episode of Punk’d, but the country songstress showed no hard feelings. In fact, she will be one of many collaborations on Bieber’s upcoming album, Believe.
“It’s crazy I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently,” Bieber told U.K.’s Capital FM.
Whether or not this means Bieber’s entrance into the country genre, he explained the album won’t feature just one style of music.
“With my music it doesn’t only stay in a box,” he said. “Everything is so different and that’s why I’m so happy with this album. Everything doesn’t sound the same, everything’s different and [after] each song you won’t expect the next song to happen.”
The “Boyfriend” singer is on the May cover of Seventeen. In exclusive behind-the-scenes footage he told the magazine of Usher being his role model.
“Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
Bieber also discussed his romantic dates with Selena Gomez.
“I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all. I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- VIDEO: Fall Flavors Other Than Pumpkin To Enjoy
- Illinois, Missouri And All 48 Other States Ranked by Beauty
- Teacher Almost Cries When His Students Give Him a Pair of Shoes
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- PHOTO: Ed Sheeran Pig Statue
- This is How Much You Should Pay Your Kids For Doing Chores
- The 10 Best One-Hit Wonder Songs of the 80’s
- Trish’s Trash: Adam Levine and Behati Have a Baby Girl!
- Instagram Mom Designs Scenes Around Napping Twins
- This Dad’s Mornings Pep Talk is Perfect Parenting