Justin Bieber Discusses Taylor Swift Collaboration, Being A Good Boyfriend
Justin Bieber may have pranked Taylor Swift during a songwriting session turned episode of Punk’d, but the country songstress showed no hard feelings. In fact, she will be one of many collaborations on Bieber’s upcoming album, Believe.
“It’s crazy I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently,” Bieber told U.K.’s Capital FM.
Whether or not this means Bieber’s entrance into the country genre, he explained the album won’t feature just one style of music.
“With my music it doesn’t only stay in a box,” he said. “Everything is so different and that’s why I’m so happy with this album. Everything doesn’t sound the same, everything’s different and [after] each song you won’t expect the next song to happen.”
The “Boyfriend” singer is on the May cover of Seventeen. In exclusive behind-the-scenes footage he told the magazine of Usher being his role model.
“Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
Bieber also discussed his romantic dates with Selena Gomez.
“I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all. I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- 11 Celebrities Who Had Awful Jobs in Their Twenties
- Lea Michele Opens Up About Finding Love After Cory Monteith
- Reasons You Should Be Happy That Summer is Ending
- MTV Unveils Full VMA Performers List including Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd & More
- 17 of the Strangest Guinness Book of World Records of All Time
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance on Billy Joel’s Piano
- Adele’s Long-Awaited Album Finally Coming Out in November
- VIDEO: Kelly Clarkson Makes A Fan With Down Syndrome Dreams Come True
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance On Billy Joel’s Piano
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies this Weekend