Justin Bieber may have pranked Taylor Swift during a songwriting session turned episode of Punk’d, but the country songstress showed no hard feelings. In fact, she will be one of many collaborations on Bieber’s upcoming album, Believe.
“It’s crazy I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently,” Bieber told U.K.’s Capital FM.
Whether or not this means Bieber’s entrance into the country genre, he explained the album won’t feature just one style of music.
“With my music it doesn’t only stay in a box,” he said. “Everything is so different and that’s why I’m so happy with this album. Everything doesn’t sound the same, everything’s different and [after] each song you won’t expect the next song to happen.”
The “Boyfriend” singer is on the May cover of Seventeen. In exclusive behind-the-scenes footage he told the magazine of Usher being his role model.
“Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
Bieber also discussed his romantic dates with Selena Gomez.
“I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all. I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Doing Christmas Differently: Alternative Christmas Trees
- See a Free Movie This Weekend – Here’s How!
- Holiday Gifts That Are Perfect for Men, From Men
- Video: Mall of America Hires Its 1st-Ever Black Santa
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- The Most Common Things We Screw Up During The Holidays
- 5 Best Songs on John Legend’s ‘Darkness & Light’
- LIST: All of Your Holiday Shipping Deadlines For 2016
- Listen to Sia’s New Song ‘Angel by the Wings’
- Beaver Goes Into Store, Only Finds Artificial Christmas Trees, Trashes the Place!