Colbie Caillat will be cheering on her upcoming tour mate Gavin DeGraw as he appears on Dancing With The Stars this week. And while she’s currently lending her support to “Team Gavin,” it’s their outing together this May that she’s excited to get underway. But will fans ever see her take to the DWTS dance floor like Gavin? It’s a question CBS Local had to ask when we caught up with her recently about their summer outing and his dancing days.
There’s no word yet on how fans can hear the song she and Gavin wrote together, but hopes are it will make its debut when they head out on the road. That outing starts on May 25th.
Meanwhile, Colbie just signed on to be the official spokesperson for Lily.B Skincare. It was at her photo shoot for the campaign that CBS Local caught up with the singer about Gavin and her partnership with the skin care line.
“Well I tried Lily B., I tried the line and I loved it. I loved what they were about. I loved that it’s an all natural product. There’s no bad chemicals that will hurt your body or hurt your skin. It wasn’t tested on animals. And when I met with Liz [Bishop, Founder of Lily.B], I just loved her, she’s such a sweet woman and she put her heart into this product. I think it was a good match because I’m all about health and trying to be natural in any way that is possible. And I just wanted to help her get her line to more people that should be using natural products that are great for your skin, and I love it. “
You can check out more on Colbie’s love of Lily.B at lilybskincare.com.
– Heather Stas, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Microsoft Builds Treehouse Workspace For Employees
- Kelly Clarkson Gets in the Holiday Spirit with New Song ‘Christmas Eve’
- STUDY: Your Dog Might Be a Great Big Manipulative Flirt
- Ed Sheeran Says Substance Abuse Contributed to Hiatus from Music
- Mariah Carey Unveils New Christmas Song ‘The Star’
- Niall Horan Shares Acoustic Version of ‘Flicker’ Title Track
- Jorts & Fanny Pack-Wearing Fraternity Performs Dance Routine For A Cause
- Chick-fil-A Dominates Favorite Fast Food Study
- Trish’s Dishes: Blue Cheese Ricotta Spread