Christina Milian, The Voice’s social media correspondent, told Xtina her fans have been asking that very question. In an interview for the TV show, Milian asked, “Please tell me what is going on with your career right now? Where are you at right now?”
Xtina was shy at first, but relayed that The Voice has become a much bigger project than she expected. “…I started whenever I started this show and it kinda took off into this big thing,” Xtina said. “The show that used to be this side project kinda turned into a bigger, time-fulfilling, dedicated project for me.”
But the fans shouldn’t worry. There is a new album on the horizon. Xtina confirmed and said, “I’ve been in the studio hard at work. Different producers I’m working with have just excited me so much and given me amazing tracks and beats and material…It’s just filled with fun and excitement. [My new album is] going to come out later this year and I’m very, very excited to share it with my fans. Finally.”
This as-yet unnamed album will be Xtina’s first since 2010’s Bionic.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- What’s Coming to/Leaving Netflix in April
- 13 Short-Lived Spin-Offs
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- Six Flags Random Act of Kindness for Capes for Kids Campaign!
- Selena Gomez Celebrates World Kindness Day at LA High School
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Soothes Crying Baby
- Are You Cheap If You Hate Splitting The Check Equally?
- It’s A Totally ’80s Weekend on 102.5 KEZK
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- VIRAL VIDEO: This Footage of Mars Will Blow Your Mind