One Direction On Kelly Clarkson, Adele And Justin Bieber
While in New York, One Direction talked with CBS Local and explained how they came to find Clarkson’s “Tell Me A Lie.”
“We were in L.A. and we went in to record the song and we got the demo and it was her singing it.,” Harry Styles said. “Obviously, she had written it. We went in and recorded it in L.A.”
Styles confessed though it was a really long recording process, the band enjoyed it.
“For us it was just weird thinking that on X Factor when we started out we performed a Kelly Clarkson song and now she wrote a song for our album. Pretty crazy.”
After the band featured her song, Clarkson shared her approval with Digital Spy. “It’s a really cute song – I love it. I loved that they liked it. They sound really great on it,” she said.
One Direction continue to make a name for themselves around the world as they won a Brit Award for British Single for “What Makes You Beautiful.” The band beat out Adele, Jessie J, and The Wanted, among others for their first Brit Award.
“It was really exciting. It showed how powerful our fans were voting for us,” Niall Horan said. “That award was voted by the public so they could vote for us from anywhere in the world. It was very good to see how strong our fans were. They got right behind us and helped us out.”
Meanwhile, rumors continue to swirl about a possible One Direction and Justin Bieber collaboration.
“It would be cool to work with Justin Bieber. But who knows?” Liam Payne said.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Grace Jones on Lady Gaga, “I just didn’t feel a soul”
- Barbra Streisand Wants Lady Gaga to Star in her ‘Gypsy’ Re-Make, Per John Travolta
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton On ‘SNL’
- WATCH: Sam Smith Unveils Bond-Themed “Writing’s on the Wall”
- VIDEO: Jay Leno Goes Undercover as an UberBlack Driver
- “Flying Saucer” Wins Giant Pumpkin Festival!
- Trish’s Trash: Britney Crashes Party, America’s First Family??? Nooooooo!
- VIDEO: After 17 Years Of Trying, Couple Discovers They’re Having A Baby!
- Greg’s Return To Work Hits Roadblock As He Attempts To Walk Across Room
- Parents Share Their Worst Trick-Or-Treating Stories