A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- WATCH: Katie Holmes Amazes Jimmy Fallon With Her Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Show Moves
- The Guy’s Guide to Not Screwing Up Valentine’s Day
- Titanic Replica Ship to Set Sail in 2018
- WATCH: Jon Hamm, and Other Celebrities Dramatically Read Justin Bieber’s “Sorry”
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Frozen Musical Headed to Broadway
- Santana Wanted “Local” Bands to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Dairy Queen Blizzards For Single People
- Top Ten 80’s Love Songs
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs