A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Listen to Win Tickets to Neil Diamond at Scottrade Center
- The 6 Best GRAMMY ‘In Memorandum’ Tributes
- SNL’s The Christmas Candle
- Six Flags Looking for Couples to Pucker Up Under Mistletoe
- Listen to Win: 2017 Cardinals Ticket Packages
- ‘Santa Paws’ Puppies Deliver Joy to Veterans
- Trish’s Dishes: Fire Cracker Cheez-Its
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- Justin Bieber is Single and Going on Tour
- Guns N’ Roses Coming To St. Louis