A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- QUESTION: Why Are People Eating Oranges in The Shower?
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harrison Ford’s Controversial Taxiway Landing
- Is Train’s “Drops of Jupiter” the Best Song Ever?
- The More You Hang Out With Your Mom, The Longer She’ll Live
- 2017 Cardinals Single Game Tickets on Sale Friday
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- David Cassidy Reveals He Is Battling Dementia
- Trish’s Trash: Katy Perry Debuts ‘Chained to the Rhythm’ Video
- Angelina Jolie on Split from Brad Pitt
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake