A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Are You A “Super Flasher”?
- Coffee Nut M&Ms Are Here to Stay
- 6-Year-Old Gets Wish to Be Garbage Man for a Day
- TV Psychic Miss Cleo Dead at 53
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital after Stage Rushing Incident
- Watch Justin Timberlake Do the “Carlton” with Carlton!!
- Watch Lightning Hit the Empire State Building!
- VIDEO: Sportscaster Delivers Heartbreaking Tribute To Football Player Killed in Crash
- Stephen Colbert Performs Zany DNC Convention Song