A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- WATCH: When Celebrities Fall in Public!
- Katy Perry Sends Heartfelt Video Message to Dying Fan
- Donate for Give STL Day
- 8 Surprising Stars Who Have Never Been to Met Gala
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- 80’s Songs That Never Made Billboard’s Top 40
- Woman Returns Library Book 67 Years Late
- Listen To Win Dave Matthews Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Nurses Night at the Ballpark