Cover Of The Week: Hall & Oates’ ‘I Can’t Go For That’ In Moving Vehicle
A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- Our Favorite and Least Favorite Smells
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- 8 Scientifically Backed Ways to Feel More Confident
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages
- Celebrity Birthday’s: Aug.31st-Sept. 6th
- Trish’s Trash: I’m over Miley, Kim K, Britney and Taylor at VMA’s
- Top Travel Agencies In St. Louis
- Greg’s Top 5 ‘Most Unintentionally Hilarious Music Videos Of The 80’s!’
- TRAILER- Will Smith’s New NFL Movie: ‘Concussion’