A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Poor Dude Falls During Prom Grand Entrance
- Take Your Parents to Work Day with Jimmy Fallon
- Lady Antebellum Coming To St. Louis
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Jimmy John’s Will Be Selling $1 Subs!
- Mom Forgets Picture Day, Kid’s Pic Goes Viral
- Here Are the 5 Worst Jobs in America
- ‘The Voice’ Auditions in St. Louis!!
- McDonald’s to Phase Out Hi-C Orange
- Mom Emails Her Daughter’s School to Say She’s “Done Doing Homework”