A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Chrissy Teigen Says “Whatevs” and Shows Stretch Marks
- Train with O.A.R and Natasha Bedingfield Coming To St. Louis
- Ellen DeGeneres Makes History at the People’s Choice Awards
- Train Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Beer Yoga Is Now a Thing
- St. Louis Blues Blood Drive
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward
- THIS IS US Renewed by NBC for 2 More Seasons
- VIRAL VIDEO: Dogs Wonder Why Home Burglars Won’t Play