Cover Of The Week: Hall & Oates’ ‘I Can’t Go For That’ In Moving Vehicle
A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Melissa McCarthy Shares 1st Pics of Her Fashion Line in Vogue
- Glamour Magazine Walks Back Their List Of ’13 Ways To Make A Guy Fall for You’
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Inflatable Flip Cup with Danny DeVito
- CARDINALS, ON THE RUN ANNOUNCE $6 TICKET PROMOTION
- Taylor Swift Meets her Godson: See The Very Cute Photo
- Trish’s Trash: Ben denies dating the nanny, actors rank 100 Best Films
- Lou Fusz Fiat – Fairview Heights, IL
- WATCH: This Soufflé Cheesecake Has Gone Viral!
- VIDEO: Trish Throws The First Pitch
- VIDEO: Jimmy Kimmel Chokes Up Over Senseless Killing Of Beloved ‘Cecil The Lion’