A new viral video cover of the Hall & Oates classic “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)” gives refreshed meaning to the term “driving music.”
In the clip, San Francisco band Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers take on the 1981 No. 1 single from H&O — all while in a moving vehicle. Navigating those cumbersome instruments in a small space while navigating the roads is no easy feat. Watch below.
Yes, their van is visibly in motion, driven by front woman Nicki Bluhm. But don’t worry, they’re wearing their seat belts. This is old hat for the emerging act: “I Can’t Go For That” is the 17th classic cover Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers have recorded on an iPhone in their van while traveling between gigs. No car accidents… so far.
-Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Trish’s Trash: Ellen Tries to Get lnfo on Gwen and Blake’s Wedding
- Rascal Flatts Announce Christmas Album
- Jill Scott, Tyrese to Perform Soul Train Weekend 2016
- Listen To Win Tickets To Blues vs. Stars
- Listen to Win Tickets to Maroon 5 at Scottrade Center
- “King of Golf” Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- FRIENDS with Courteney Cox & Lisa Kudrow Reunion
- VIDEO: Fall Flavors Other Than Pumpkin To Enjoy
- Illinois, Missouri And All 48 Other States Ranked by Beauty
- Teacher Almost Cries When His Students Give Him a Pair of Shoes