Today Lady Gaga turns 26-years-old. Here’s a look back at her evolution over the years through the lens of a music video camera.
From her very first video to Mother Monster’s directorial debut, watch a few of her most popular hits.
In 2008 Lady Gaga broke onto the scene with popular club hit “Just Dance.” Featuring Colby O’Donis, Gaga portrays a night partying complete with dancing, disco balls, and a swim in a baby pool.
Her next smash, “Poker Face” saw Gaga lounging in leather at a chic poolside pad. Alongside dramatic fireside dance moves and a poker game, Lady Gaga continued her chart-topping success.
Gaga’s seven-minute video for “Paparazzi” placed her in a dramatic mini documentary. With jaw-dropping costume changes, Gaga is depicted as a starlet almost killed by her boyfriend. All the while, she is hounded by paparazzi.
Clocking in at nearly 10 minutes, the music video for “Telephone” begins with Lady Gaga imprisoned. Four minutes in, Beyonce is Gaga’s getaway driver among numerous product placements.
Her first directed music video, Lady Gaga further showcases her talent on “The Edge of Glory.” Featuring Clarence Clemons on saxophone, Gaga has talked of the impact the song has had on her life. “The ‘Edge of Glory’ is not just about falling in love or about dying. It’s about being on the glorious edge of that glorious championship of your life.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Celebrity Neighbors Either Make Perfect Sense, Or None At All
- Krispy Kreme Needs to Bring the REESE’S Doughnut to the US
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About ‘Beetlejuice’
- Addicted to Coffee? Blame Your Genes
- Trish’s Dishes: BBQ Ranch Casserole
- Man Covers Tears for Fears on Hammered Dulcimer
- Kevin Bacon Raids Britney Spears’ Wardrobe for Apple Ad
- Highest Paid Actors, Actresses of 2016
- Katy Perry Releases ‘Rise’ Remixes
- VIRAL VIDEO: Fourth-Grader SUPER Excited for His First Day of School!