It was Hannah Montana and Camp Rock on the Disney Channel that launched their careers, but the E! network might give the Jonas Brothers a second wind. The guys have a development deal and are currently filming a family reality show, according to the New York Post. The show is set to feature Kevin Jonas and his new wife Daniella Deleasa living in New York while Nick Jonas appears in How to Succeed in Business Without Trying on Broadway. Deleasa is a New Jersey native, as are the Jonas brothers. Deleasa married Kevin Jonas at the end of 2009 in Huntington, NY. Joe Jonas is planning to get in on the family act as well — he is reportedly moving into his own apartment in New York City, where shooting is based.
This isn’t the bros first reality TV turn. They appeared on the Disney’s Channel’s show The Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream.
Nick Jonas has been busy, taking over Daniel Radcliff’s role in his current Broadway musical and making a recent guest appearance on the TV show Smash. He also recently teamed up with brother Joe Jonas to informally record some new, and very disco-influenced, music that the bros released on Kevin Jonas’s Twitter account with the hashtag #JonasBrothers2012.
— kevin jonas (@kevinjonas) March 6, 2012
–CBS Local, Courtney E. Smith
Latest from fresh1025.com
- VIDEO: Fall Flavors Other Than Pumpkin To Enjoy
- Illinois, Missouri And All 48 Other States Ranked by Beauty
- Teacher Almost Cries When His Students Give Him a Pair of Shoes
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- PHOTO: Ed Sheeran Pig Statue
- This is How Much You Should Pay Your Kids For Doing Chores
- The 10 Best One-Hit Wonder Songs of the 80’s
- Trish’s Trash: Adam Levine and Behati Have a Baby Girl!
- Instagram Mom Designs Scenes Around Napping Twins
- This Dad’s Mornings Pep Talk is Perfect Parenting