It was Hannah Montana and Camp Rock on the Disney Channel that launched their careers, but the E! network might give the Jonas Brothers a second wind. The guys have a development deal and are currently filming a family reality show, according to the New York Post. The show is set to feature Kevin Jonas and his new wife Daniella Deleasa living in New York while Nick Jonas appears in How to Succeed in Business Without Trying on Broadway. Deleasa is a New Jersey native, as are the Jonas brothers. Deleasa married Kevin Jonas at the end of 2009 in Huntington, NY. Joe Jonas is planning to get in on the family act as well — he is reportedly moving into his own apartment in New York City, where shooting is based.
This isn’t the bros first reality TV turn. They appeared on the Disney’s Channel’s show The Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream.
Nick Jonas has been busy, taking over Daniel Radcliff’s role in his current Broadway musical and making a recent guest appearance on the TV show Smash. He also recently teamed up with brother Joe Jonas to informally record some new, and very disco-influenced, music that the bros released on Kevin Jonas’s Twitter account with the hashtag #JonasBrothers2012.
— kevin jonas (@kevinjonas) March 6, 2012
–CBS Local, Courtney E. Smith
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Chrissy Teigen Says “Whatevs” and Shows Stretch Marks
- Train with O.A.R and Natasha Bedingfield Coming To St. Louis
- Ellen DeGeneres Makes History at the People’s Choice Awards
- Train Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Beer Yoga Is Now a Thing
- St. Louis Blues Blood Drive
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward
- THIS IS US Renewed by NBC for 2 More Seasons
- VIRAL VIDEO: Dogs Wonder Why Home Burglars Won’t Play