It was Hannah Montana and Camp Rock on the Disney Channel that launched their careers, but the E! network might give the Jonas Brothers a second wind. The guys have a development deal and are currently filming a family reality show, according to the New York Post. The show is set to feature Kevin Jonas and his new wife Daniella Deleasa living in New York while Nick Jonas appears in How to Succeed in Business Without Trying on Broadway. Deleasa is a New Jersey native, as are the Jonas brothers. Deleasa married Kevin Jonas at the end of 2009 in Huntington, NY. Joe Jonas is planning to get in on the family act as well — he is reportedly moving into his own apartment in New York City, where shooting is based.
This isn’t the bros first reality TV turn. They appeared on the Disney’s Channel’s show The Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream.
Nick Jonas has been busy, taking over Daniel Radcliff’s role in his current Broadway musical and making a recent guest appearance on the TV show Smash. He also recently teamed up with brother Joe Jonas to informally record some new, and very disco-influenced, music that the bros released on Kevin Jonas’s Twitter account with the hashtag #JonasBrothers2012.
— kevin jonas (@kevinjonas) March 6, 2012
–CBS Local, Courtney E. Smith
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats Just for Fall
- ‘Sesame Street’ Remixes ‘Despacito’ Into Rubber Duck Anthem
- WATCH: First Look at Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Billy Joel Wears Star of David in Rare Political Statement
- WATCH: A-Rod and J-Lo Hit the Gym
- Taylor Swift Reveals Second Serpentine Teaser Ahead of New Music
- My Name Is Prince Exhibit to Include Clothes, Guitars & More
- Listen To Win U2 Tickets On U-Tuesday!
- Watch Bonnie Tyler Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ with DNCE
- WATCH: Bonnie Tyler Sings ‘Total Eclipse of The Heart’ During The Eclipse