It was Hannah Montana and Camp Rock on the Disney Channel that launched their careers, but the E! network might give the Jonas Brothers a second wind. The guys have a development deal and are currently filming a family reality show, according to the New York Post. The show is set to feature Kevin Jonas and his new wife Daniella Deleasa living in New York while Nick Jonas appears in How to Succeed in Business Without Trying on Broadway. Deleasa is a New Jersey native, as are the Jonas brothers. Deleasa married Kevin Jonas at the end of 2009 in Huntington, NY. Joe Jonas is planning to get in on the family act as well — he is reportedly moving into his own apartment in New York City, where shooting is based.
This isn’t the bros first reality TV turn. They appeared on the Disney’s Channel’s show The Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream.
Nick Jonas has been busy, taking over Daniel Radcliff’s role in his current Broadway musical and making a recent guest appearance on the TV show Smash. He also recently teamed up with brother Joe Jonas to informally record some new, and very disco-influenced, music that the bros released on Kevin Jonas’s Twitter account with the hashtag #JonasBrothers2012.
— kevin jonas (@kevinjonas) March 6, 2012
–CBS Local, Courtney E. Smith
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Craft Breweries Are Seeking Creative Tap Handles
- Ellen Pompeo Stayed on Grey’s Anatomy Because of Her Age
- Ringo Starr Announces Fall Tour Dates
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’
- Trish’s Trash: My Co-worker Applied For the Bachelorette!!!
- Trish’s Trash: Did Ed Sheeran Secretly Get Married???
- Did Ed Sheeran Get Married?
- WATCH: Kevin Spacey Wants To Teach YOU About Acting
- Lady Gaga Not Guilty of Plagiarizing French Sculptor
- VIDEO: Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Return To ‘Couples Counseling’