In a preview of Gaga’s interview with Oprah, Gaga revealed that she would be going on a media and press blackout for a while. Sunday’s two hour, intimate one-on-one revealed even more about Mother Monster.In addition to her intention to take a vacation from the press, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] shared that she wants to have kids someday. “I want kids,” she said. “I want a soccer team. I want a husband.” Making it clear that she doesn’t want just one baby Gaga. “I don’t want to have one kid. I want to have a few, yes. I want to experience that,” she said, grinning as she made a gesture that resembled a woman holding her baby bump. Even though she clarified wanting enough children to create her own little monster soccer team, the timeline was made clear when Gaga said, “Not yet.”
A section of the interview was focused on what it was like growing up the victim of bullies. “There really is no difference between the bully and the victim,” she said. “I would like to do a psychological autopsy on as many bullies and victims as possible…how do we understand what breeds hatred, what breeds anger?” She added that, “[despite] all the praise you receive, something inside of you is scarred by those experiences…sometimes I feel worthless.”
In an effort to empower those who may feel the way Gaga did when she was bullied, the singer launched her Born This Way Foundation, including an interview about the program at Harvard with Oprah.
Gaga explained that the foundation seeks to empower the youth of America, asking, “How can we inspire young people to know they have the power to be brave?”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to ‘Maniac’
- Lady Gaga Hiking in the MOST Lady Gaga Outfit Ever!!!
- Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, Ice-T, Others to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- PHOTO: Touching Moment When Young Man Helps 83-Year-Old Down Escalator
- Janet Jackson’s Producer Shares Update on Motherhood & Music
- Back To School: Mizzou To Rent Dorm Rooms For Football Games
- Jennifer Lopez Puts ‘Photoshop’ Accusers in their Place
- John Singleton Slams Tupac Movie ‘All Eyez On Me’
- Wyclef Jean Announces New Album, Drops 2 New Tracks
- JAY-Z Pens Inspiring Call for Social Justice