This weekend, Oprah gave Americans an unprecedented look into the life of Lady Gaga, featuring the singer in a two-hour episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter. The interview was shot partially in Gaga’s family home in New York City, a place no camera crew has ever been invited into.
In the 30-second preview clip, Gaga invited speculation on her relationship with fame when she says, “Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time.”
The interview revealed a few other juicy tidbits that Gaga’s Little Monsters were waiting for, like does Gaga’s mother call her Stefani or Gaga? The show also touched on the launch of Gaga’s Born This Way foundation, whose launch at Harvard was helmed by an interview of the pop star with Oprah.
Here’s a clip from the interview in case you missed it:
It offered a deeper look into Gaga’s home life that we have ever had, and featured the first interview including Gaga’s mother, Cynthia Germanotta, who says, “Her father and I thought [Lady Gaga] had a screw loose.” Gaga’s parents recently opened an Italian restaurant in New York City.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- In a Month, Nobody Will Manufacture New VCRs
- Woman Buys Doormat, Receives Something Else Instead
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- St. Louis County Parks Food Truck Fest – Tilles Park
- Trish’s Trash: Did JoJo’s Pick Get Revealed?? #Bachelorette
- Trish’s Dishes: Super Simple Garlic Pork Chops
- Four INSANELY Bizarre Health Trends That Musicians Are Buying Into
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch A “Pokémon Go” Prank Go Horribly Wrong
- Reasons Why Diets Are Just So Impossible For Some People
- How to Remove Wrinkles Without an Iron