Lady Gaga Takes A Break From The Press
This weekend, Oprah gave Americans an unprecedented look into the life of Lady Gaga, featuring the singer in a two-hour episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter. The interview was shot partially in Gaga’s family home in New York City, a place no camera crew has ever been invited into.
In the 30-second preview clip, Gaga invited speculation on her relationship with fame when she says, “Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time.”
The interview revealed a few other juicy tidbits that Gaga’s Little Monsters were waiting for, like does Gaga’s mother call her Stefani or Gaga? The show also touched on the launch of Gaga’s Born This Way foundation, whose launch at Harvard was helmed by an interview of the pop star with Oprah.
Here’s a clip from the interview in case you missed it:
It offered a deeper look into Gaga’s home life that we have ever had, and featured the first interview including Gaga’s mother, Cynthia Germanotta, who says, “Her father and I thought [Lady Gaga] had a screw loose.” Gaga’s parents recently opened an Italian restaurant in New York City.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Selena Gomez on Intimate, Authentic ‘Revival’
- Budget-Friendly DIY Outdoor Halloween Decorations
- DIY Pumpkin Decorating Ideas You’ll Love
- Taylor Swift Reveals Pain in Losing Grammy for ‘Red’: “I Cried a Little Bit”
- VIDEO: Lady Gaga Mashup by Todrick Hall
- How Long It Takes People to Email You Back
- Trish’s Trash: New movies and TV highlights
- GREG: The Top 12 ‘Most Interesting’ Player Names In Cardinals Team History
- PHOTOS: St. Louis Blues Season Opening Pep Rally
- Bruno Mars Is Developing a TV Show for NBC