With the two big St. Patty’s Day parades happening in St. Louis this weekend, we thought we’d share some helpful traffic advisory info from MoDOT to get you there safely.
In St. Louis City, there will be ramp closures on eastbound and westbound I-64 Saturday for the St. Patrick’s Day parade. The I-64 ramps at Market, Broadway, 20th/Chestnut and Sixth Street will be closed for short durations anytime between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All lanes on Route 100 (Manchester Road) from Broadway to Tucker will be closed Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., for the St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
In Franklin County, two eastbound I-44 lanes at Gray Summit will close at 8 a.m. Thursday and open by 5 a.m., Friday for pavement repairs. The eastbound I-44 entrance ramp at Gray Summit will also close during these times.
Maintenance crews continue to patch potholes on state roads in the St. Louis region as part of MoDOT’s Pothole Patrol. People can call 1-888-ASK-MODOT to report a pothole on any state-owned road or interstate. Crews will repair that pothole within 24 hours on weekdays. Motorists are urged to drive the speed limit and stay alert for highway workers throughout the St. Louis region.
Click for more lane and ramp closure information from MODOT.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- My Name Is Prince Exhibit to Include Clothes, Guitars & More
- Listen To Win U2 Tickets On U-Tuesday!
- Watch Bonnie Tyler Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ with DNCE
- WATCH: Bonnie Tyler Sings ‘Total Eclipse of The Heart’ During The Eclipse
- OneRepublic Duet with Teen Fan Who Overcame Brain Surgery
- Study: Chocolate May Help Prevent Irregular Heartbeat
- Taylor Swift Shares Mysterious Video on Social Media
- Where To Find Solar Eclipse Freebies and Deals Today
- WATCH: Weather Channel’s Solar Eclipse Simulator
- Red Wine Component Has Anti-Aging Benefits