With the two big St. Patty’s Day parades happening in St. Louis this weekend, we thought we’d share some helpful traffic advisory info from MoDOT to get you there safely.
In St. Louis City, there will be ramp closures on eastbound and westbound I-64 Saturday for the St. Patrick’s Day parade. The I-64 ramps at Market, Broadway, 20th/Chestnut and Sixth Street will be closed for short durations anytime between 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All lanes on Route 100 (Manchester Road) from Broadway to Tucker will be closed Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., for the St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
In Franklin County, two eastbound I-44 lanes at Gray Summit will close at 8 a.m. Thursday and open by 5 a.m., Friday for pavement repairs. The eastbound I-44 entrance ramp at Gray Summit will also close during these times.
Maintenance crews continue to patch potholes on state roads in the St. Louis region as part of MoDOT’s Pothole Patrol. People can call 1-888-ASK-MODOT to report a pothole on any state-owned road or interstate. Crews will repair that pothole within 24 hours on weekdays. Motorists are urged to drive the speed limit and stay alert for highway workers throughout the St. Louis region.
Click for more lane and ramp closure information from MODOT.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Listen to Win OneRepublic Tickets
- Demi Moore to Join Empire in Recurring Role
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Viral Video: Little Girl’s Cooking Confusion
- Cardinals Launch Fan Food Challenge!
- Bon Jovi’s Shout Out to Marty On Stage!!!!!!
- Two Models Rescue Teens From Drowning
- Register To Win Tickets To ‘Cabaret’ At The Fox
- Why Are People Eating Oranges in The Shower?
- Paris Jackson Sends Birthday Wishes to Brother Prince Michael II