Madonna knows how to keep her fans always wanting more by releasing teasers and snippets of her new music. Perez Hilton broke the news this morning that Madonna has a special collaboration with someone very close to her on another track from MDNA.
Perez reports, “Madonna has her daughter Lourdes appear on a song on her new album MDNA, and the song is called ‘Superstar’.”
The one minute preview starts with Madonna singing:
“You’re my gangster, you’re like Al Capone/You’re like Caesar stepping on to the throne/ You’re Abe Lincoln cause you fight for what’s right/You’re my angel bringing peace to my life.”
Lourdes is heard faintly on the back-up vocals, singing with her Mom during the chorus, “Ooh la la, you’re my Superstar/Ooh la la, I love the way that you are.”
Madonna recently told The Sun about how Lourdes became her back-up singer on the track, saying, “She just came over to the studio that day. Then I said, ‘Oh, can you sing this part?’ and she agreed to.” Madonna continued, “She has a very good voice. She’s quite shy about it and won’t admit it. Lots of people are knocking on my door to meet her about everything, movies and what-not.”
Madonna plans to officially premiere the music video for “Girl Gone Wild” on March 20th, and the MDNA album hits stores on March 26th.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Latest from fresh 1025.com
- April Fools’ Day Facts: How Did the Holiday Start?
- WATCH: First Look at Stephen King’s “IT”
- What’s New At Busch Stadium?
- “Frozen” Original Ending Revealed for the First Time!!
- MUST SEE: Drone Footage of the Soon-to-be Destroyed Crestwood Mall
- VIRAL VIDEO: Little Girl With The Most Awesome Pep Talk Ever
- Ed Sheeran Performs ‘Hearts Don’t Break Around Here’ by Candlelight
- DID YOU KNOW: You’re Probably Microwaving Your Leftovers Wrong
- Mary J. Blige’s ‘Strength of a Woman’ Features Kanye West, Missy Elliott, DJ Khaled
- George Michael Burial Location Revealed