Well it may not be opening day here in St. Louis just yet, but it’s opening day in Las Vegas for a new miniature golf course.
The legendary rockers, KISS, are launching a new indoor, 18 hole, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. KISS by Monster Mini Golf opens today in Vegas across from The Hard Rock Hotel. The rock ‘n roll themed amusement attraction offers fans and visitors an all-night snack bar, a gift shop, a private VIP room and a KISS Gallery. Oh, and a wedding chapel. Yes, folks can get married at the Hotter Than Hell wedding chapel for a KISS-like wedding.
Gene, Paul, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer will be joining owners Cristin and Patrick Vitagliana for the ribbon cutting ceremony and will host the first tour.
For more about KISS’ mini golf opening, visit monsterminigolf.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Ina Garten Shares Her Secret for the Perfect Guacamole
- Woman Farts In Yoga Class, Her Hilarious Story Goes Viral
- The Best Snack Foods Of All Time
- Girl on Fire Wows AGT Judges
- American Horror Story Season 7 Title Revealed
- McDonalds Adds ‘Big Mac Onsie’ To Items It Delivers
- Woman Hilariously Remixes Her Husband Snoring
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism
- Cecil The Lion’s Son Xanda Killed By Trophy Hunters
- Taylor Swift Wins Legal Victory in Assault Case