Well it may not be opening day here in St. Louis just yet, but it’s opening day in Las Vegas for a new miniature golf course.
The legendary rockers, KISS, are launching a new indoor, 18 hole, glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. KISS by Monster Mini Golf opens today in Vegas across from The Hard Rock Hotel. The rock ‘n roll themed amusement attraction offers fans and visitors an all-night snack bar, a gift shop, a private VIP room and a KISS Gallery. Oh, and a wedding chapel. Yes, folks can get married at the Hotter Than Hell wedding chapel for a KISS-like wedding.
Gene, Paul, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer will be joining owners Cristin and Patrick Vitagliana for the ribbon cutting ceremony and will host the first tour.
For more about KISS’ mini golf opening, visit monsterminigolf.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- What’s The Best Time To Exercise?
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video
- Drones Take Halloween Pranks to the Next Level
- ADORABLE ALERT: Smiling Preemie Melts Hearts
- Five Reminders That People Are Inherently Good
- News Reporter Starts Hilarious Investigation Over a Spelling Mistake
- Ten Weirdest Sick Day Excuses People Used This Year