On Sunday, March 18 Oprah Winfrey will give American an unprecedented look into the life of Lady Gaga, featuring the singer in a two-hour episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter. The interview is shot partially in Gaga’s family home in New York City, a place no camera crew has ever been invited into. In the 30-second preview clip, Gaga invites speculation on her relationship with fame when she says, “Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time.”
The interview preview reveals a few other juicy tidbits that Gaga’s Little Monsters will undoubtedly be interested in getting answers to, like does Gaga’s mother call her Stefani or Gaga? The show will also touch on the launch of Gaga’s Born This Way foundation, whose launch at Harvard was helmed by an interview of the pop star with Oprah.
This will offer a deeper look into Gaga’s home life that we have ever had. It will feature the first interview including Gaga’s mother, Cynthia Germanotta, who says, “Her father and I thought [Lady Gaga] had a screw loose.” Gaga’s parents recently opened an Italian restaurant in New York City.
–Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Latest from fresh1025.com
- PHOTOS: Wine & Chocolate 2017
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Take Advantage of This Weekend Weather!
- Zima Making A Comeback!
- Presidents’ Day Deals & Sales
- John Mayer Shares Second Wave of Album Track Titles
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’
- ‘N Sync Will Reunite at Walk of Fame Ceremony This Year
- Matt Damon Makes Fun of George Clooney Being an Old Dad
- David Bowie: The Last Five Years Documentary to Air on HBO