Is $10 Million Not Enough For Britney Spears?
Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Pet Of The Week :Winnie
- Trish’s Trash: New members of One Direction?? Fall TV!!
- Top Ways To Celebrate Rosh Hashanah In St. Louis
- Andy Grammer Joins Dancing With the Stars Cast
- VIDEO: Greg’s Workday Tip Of The Week: Don’t Be An Adolescent Jerk!
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- Our Favorite and Least Favorite Smells
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- 8 Scientifically Backed Ways to Feel More Confident
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages