Is $10 Million Not Enough For Britney Spears?
Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- “Uptown Funk” Sung by the Movies
- Pez Candy Animated Movie in the Works
- PHOTO: Giant Inflatable Minion Blocks Highway
- The Metro Show Interview With Randy Mullendore Of The Ronald McDonald House
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’
- WATCH: World’s First Braille Smartwatch
- Trish’s Trash: Gwen & Gavin, Bieber’s new BFF and a housewife arrested!!
- Pet Of The Week: Celsius
- Worst People on the Road
- GREG: Here’s What You Need To Know About 102.5 KEZK’s ‘Word Of The Day!’