Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- VIDEO PRANK: Girl from “The Ring” Climbs Out of TV at Electronics Store
- It’s National Pie Day!
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- WATCH: First Look at the Britney Spears Lifetime Movie
- Carrie Underwood Posts Update on Paralyzed Dog Ace
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance will be Really Expensive
- 1980s Remix of ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’
- Rihanna Turns Up in Style at Women’s March
- Watch this Sea Lion on Top of a Car!
- Listen To Win Train & O.A.R. Tickets