Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- Michael Bublé Talks New Album, Baby-Making
- Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ Turns Ten
- Paralympian Brings ‘Beauty and the Beast’ to Life
- Trish’s Trash: Megan Fox Shows First Pic of Son
- The ULTIMATE Halloween Prank
- Photography In A Flash: Photo Files
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN: Teenage Girl Gets Her Head Stuck In Pumpkin.
- Shiny Legs or Do They Just Have White Paint on Them?