Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- WATCH: Officer Plays “Cops” with 5-Year-Old
- WATCH: Bieber Hits Photographer with Truck
- Jennifer Lopez Sends Sugary Sweet Birthday Message to Alex Rodriguez
- VIDEO: Mom Gets New Kidney After Kids’ Message Goes Viral
- Madonna Wins Lawsuit Against Tabloid that Leaked Her Adoption Details
- VIDEO: Rob Lowe Records Message For Terminally Ill Fan
- Judge Denies Beyoncé’s Motion to Dismiss ‘Formation’ Lawsuit
- St. Louis Mom Goes Viral With Target Photoshoot
- Rihanna Meets with French President and First Lady
- Artists React to President Trump’s Transgender Military Ban