Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Taco Bell to Stuff Cheetos in Burritos
- Random Acts of Kindness: Trish Celebrates Christmas In July
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- Trish’s Trash: The Voice Mentors Revealed
- The 10 Wackiest Dog and Cat Names of 2016
- Madonna’s ’50 Greatest Songs’ According To ‘Rolling Stone’
- Now People Are Naming Their Babies After Pokemon Characters
- Adele Invites Drag Queen Onstage in Seattle
- Lenny Kravitz Lets Love Rule at Democratic National Convention