Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- United Airlines Leggings Blunder Stirs Up Controversy
- WATCH: Middle-Schooler FREAKS When He Meets Bart Simpson
- Adele May Never Tour Again
- WATCH: Adele Performs in Rain in a Ball Gown
- Maxwell Announces U.S. Tour Dates, Shares ‘Gods’ Video
- WATCH: 30 Years Ago U2’s Concert on Rooftop of Liquor Store
- Your Boss Will Judge You If Your Desk Is Too Messy . . . Or Too Clean?
- Jon Gosselin’s Confirms New Career-‘Male Dancer’
- VIRAL VIDEO: Angry Queen’s Guardsman Yells at a Tourist in London
- Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, More Celebrate Elton John’s 70th Birthday Bash