Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer Takes on George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- 10 Greatest One-Hit Wonder Songs
- Insanely Creepy Movie Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Family Matters House in Chicago to Be Demolished
- David Spade/ Kurt Cobain Mix Up Mural
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Luke Bryan Added as Judge on American Idol
- Win Tickets To The Blues Home Opener
- WATCH: Will & Grace Cast Perform Theme Song