Britney already turned down a big offer, so what’s she waiting for?
Simon Cowell has already offered Britney $10 million to be a judge on the next season, but TheWrap.com says she turned it down three weeks ago, and is holding out for $20 million. They’re skeptical she’ll get that much, so she’s apparently also going after a long-term gig at a Vegas hotel.
One of the reason she’s asking for $20 million is because she’s hoping to meet Simon somewhere in the middle, like $16 million. And she could probably get it – Christina Aguilera just resigned with “The Voice” for $10 million a year, and Jennifer Lopez got $12 million for her first season of “Idol”, and $20 million for this season.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- WATCH: ‘This Is Us’ Cast Apologizes For Making You Cry in Exclusive PSA
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- The Metro Show: Jeremy Smith of Faith Ascent
- VIRAL VIDEO: Doctor Followed Into Building By…Coyote!
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs
- Bebe Rexha Salutes Destiny’s Child in ‘Late Late Show’ Performance
- Watch One of Katy Perry’s Little Houses Fall Offstage at Brit Awards
- Listen to Win OneRepublic Tickets
- Demi Moore to Join Empire in Recurring Role
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael