Katy Perry’s California Dreams tour will be making her way to a movie theater near you — in 3D. Perry took to Twitter yesterday to announce to the world that we can expect Katy Perry: Part of Me this summer.
FINALLY, my MOVIE is coming out with Paramount this summer! It’s called “KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” Presented In 3D! KATYCATS-LETS TREND #KP3D
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) March 7, 2012
Negotiations behind the scenes are still going on, The Hollywood Reporter says, but things are heating up as Magical Elves, the folks behind Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, and the creators of Top Chef and Project Runway, are throwing their hat into the ring to work with Perry.
Perry is no stranger to the camera, having guest starred on How I Met Your Mother, voiced a Smurf, and just this week making a return to the small screen on Raising Hope. On the latter Perry played a rough and tumble security guard named Rikki, sporting the hint of a mustache and clownish red hair.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Soundtrack To The First Sip of Summer #STLUncorked
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates
- Nicki Minaj won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ after Manchester Bombing
- Dancing with the Stars Season 24 Winner
- Elton John Makes First Appearance Since Illness to Praise Music Videos
- UPDATE: Location Announced For ‘The Voice’ Auditions in St. Louis!!
- Have You Noticed Snakes Showing Up in Strange Places Throughout Area?
- U2 Address Manchester Attack, add Gospel Touch to ‘Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For’
- Miley Cyrus Dedicates Performance to Ariana Grande & Manchester Attack Victims