Katy Perry’s California Dreams tour will be making her way to a movie theater near you — in 3D. Perry took to Twitter yesterday to announce to the world that we can expect Katy Perry: Part of Me this summer.
FINALLY, my MOVIE is coming out with Paramount this summer! It’s called “KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” Presented In 3D! KATYCATS-LETS TREND #KP3D
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) March 7, 2012
Negotiations behind the scenes are still going on, The Hollywood Reporter says, but things are heating up as Magical Elves, the folks behind Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, and the creators of Top Chef and Project Runway, are throwing their hat into the ring to work with Perry.
Perry is no stranger to the camera, having guest starred on How I Met Your Mother, voiced a Smurf, and just this week making a return to the small screen on Raising Hope. On the latter Perry played a rough and tumble security guard named Rikki, sporting the hint of a mustache and clownish red hair.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- $5 Cardinal Tickets on Sale Now
- The 5 Items You’re Most Likely to Forget to Pack
- WATCH: John Legend Impromptu Concert at London Train Station
- IHOP Waiter Going Viral After Helping Woman Eat
- Trading Spaces Returning to TLC After 10 Years
- Ed Sheeran Reacts to Lookalike Baby
- Which State Do People Visit the Least?
- VIDEO: Mom Livid Over Special Needs Son’s ‘Traumatizing’ TSA Pat-Down
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus
- PHOTO: Photo of Dog Drugged After Surgery Has Taken Over The Internet