Katy Perry’s California Dreams tour will be making her way to a movie theater near you — in 3D. Perry took to Twitter yesterday to announce to the world that we can expect Katy Perry: Part of Me this summer.
FINALLY, my MOVIE is coming out with Paramount this summer! It’s called “KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” Presented In 3D! KATYCATS-LETS TREND #KP3D
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) March 7, 2012
Negotiations behind the scenes are still going on, The Hollywood Reporter says, but things are heating up as Magical Elves, the folks behind Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, and the creators of Top Chef and Project Runway, are throwing their hat into the ring to work with Perry.
Perry is no stranger to the camera, having guest starred on How I Met Your Mother, voiced a Smurf, and just this week making a return to the small screen on Raising Hope. On the latter Perry played a rough and tumble security guard named Rikki, sporting the hint of a mustache and clownish red hair.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Register To Win A Gateway Arch Riverboat Brunch Cruise
- In a Month, Nobody Will Manufacture New VCRs
- Woman Buys Doormat, Receives Something Else Instead
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- St. Louis County Parks Food Truck Fest – Tilles Park
- Trish’s Trash: Did JoJo’s Pick Get Revealed?? #Bachelorette
- Trish’s Dishes: Super Simple Garlic Pork Chops
- Four INSANELY Bizarre Health Trends That Musicians Are Buying Into
- VIRAL VIDEO: Watch A “Pokémon Go” Prank Go Horribly Wrong
- Reasons Why Diets Are Just So Impossible For Some People