Katy Perry’s California Dreams tour will be making her way to a movie theater near you — in 3D. Perry took to Twitter yesterday to announce to the world that we can expect Katy Perry: Part of Me this summer.
FINALLY, my MOVIE is coming out with Paramount this summer! It’s called “KATY PERRY: PART OF ME” Presented In 3D! KATYCATS-LETS TREND #KP3D
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) March 7, 2012
Negotiations behind the scenes are still going on, The Hollywood Reporter says, but things are heating up as Magical Elves, the folks behind Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, and the creators of Top Chef and Project Runway, are throwing their hat into the ring to work with Perry.
Perry is no stranger to the camera, having guest starred on How I Met Your Mother, voiced a Smurf, and just this week making a return to the small screen on Raising Hope. On the latter Perry played a rough and tumble security guard named Rikki, sporting the hint of a mustache and clownish red hair.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- Puppies Predict Super Bowl Winner
- Go Red For Women Day, Preventing Heart Disease
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Gets Big Renewal From Netflix
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies in Theaters
- GREG: My Tribute To The Great Maurice White of Earth Wind & Fire
- Madonna Performs ‘Take a Bow’ for the First Time in 20 Years
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s Maurice White Dead At 74