Oprah Winfrey has already lined up one of the most anticipated interviews of 2012 by landing the first, and so far only, sit-down with Bobbi Kristina Brown after the death of her mother Whitney Houston on March 11. Now the first teaser clip from the interview hits the Internet.
Winfrey will also sit down with Houston’s brother Gary and her sister-in-law and manager Patricia to discuss the late pop diva. Winfrey was one of many celebrities to attend Houston’s funeral in New Jersey. Upon hearing of Houston’s passing, Oprah Tweeted:
To me Whitney was THE VOICE. We got to hear a part of God every time she sang. Heart is heavy, spirit grateful for the GIFT of her.
— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) February 12, 2012
Shortly after her death, Winfrey’s OWN network aired Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview, a special re-airing of Winfrey’s last interview with the legend in 2009.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Harry Styles Reveals That He Named One Direction
- Opportunity For Cardinals Fans To Plan Their Dream Wedding At Busch Stadium
- Prince William & Princess Kate Confirm Date for Baby #3!
- Britney Spears Gets Cozy With Model Boyfriend
- Google Photos Can Recognize Your Pets Now
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- VIRAL VIDEO: Firefighters Reenact”Dirty Dancing” Scene For Safety Video
- UPS Dogs Facebook Page Is A Thing We Didn’t Know We Needed
- Kelly Clarkson Addresses Body Image on New Track ‘Whole Lotta Woman’
- Rihanna Likes Her Men Dressed in Black