Oprah Winfrey has already lined up one of the most anticipated interviews of 2012 by landing the first, and so far only, sit-down with Bobbi Kristina Brown after the death of her mother Whitney Houston on March 11. Now the first teaser clip from the interview hits the Internet.
Winfrey will also sit down with Houston’s brother Gary and her sister-in-law and manager Patricia to discuss the late pop diva. Winfrey was one of many celebrities to attend Houston’s funeral in New Jersey. Upon hearing of Houston’s passing, Oprah Tweeted:
To me Whitney was THE VOICE. We got to hear a part of God every time she sang. Heart is heavy, spirit grateful for the GIFT of her.
— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) February 12, 2012
Shortly after her death, Winfrey’s OWN network aired Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview, a special re-airing of Winfrey’s last interview with the legend in 2009.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Woman Loses Her Engagement Ring in Garden, Finds It 13 Years Later!
- Shania Twain Coming To St. Louis On 2018 ‘Now’ Tour
- Are You Interested in Unlimited Movies in the Theater for $10 a Month?
- Win A Pair Of Front Row Tickets To Our Back To The Eighties Show
- Bonnie Tyler To Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Eclipse
- Taylor Swift Begins Donations to Support Sexual Assault Victims
- The Muppets Detail First-Ever Full-Length Live Shows
- Bonnie Tyler to Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Solar Eclipse
- Hewitt’s Hometown Hero: Raynard Nebbitt
- Rihanna Taps Calvin Harris for Third Annual Diamond Ball