Oprah Winfrey has already lined up one of the most anticipated interviews of 2012 by landing the first, and so far only, sit-down with Bobbi Kristina Brown after the death of her mother Whitney Houston on March 11. Now the first teaser clip from the interview hits the Internet.
Winfrey will also sit down with Houston’s brother Gary and her sister-in-law and manager Patricia to discuss the late pop diva. Winfrey was one of many celebrities to attend Houston’s funeral in New Jersey. Upon hearing of Houston’s passing, Oprah Tweeted:
To me Whitney was THE VOICE. We got to hear a part of God every time she sang. Heart is heavy, spirit grateful for the GIFT of her.
— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) February 12, 2012
Shortly after her death, Winfrey’s OWN network aired Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview, a special re-airing of Winfrey’s last interview with the legend in 2009.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Lion King Will Get a Live-Action Remake
- Don’t Miss ‘Family Fun Day on Clark Street’ Next Sunday
- Man Will Wear Garbage For 30 Days to Promote Waste Reduction
- Watch the Happiest Deer in the World Smile at a Leaf Blower
- First Look at New Season of Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Beyoncé Shows Off New Ivy Park Collection
- The Weeknd Surprises with New Single ‘False Alarm’
- Who Will Play the Presidential Candidates on SNL??
- Wait…This CEO Pays His Employees Do Do WHAT?
- Bayleigh Dayton is the First Black Miss Missouri USA in History