Backstreet Boys singer Brian Littrell reported $120,000 in jewelry went missing from his hotel this weekend.
Littrell and his wife Leighanne were staying at a hotel in Stone Mountain, Georgia. It wasn’t until they checked out of the hotel that his wife realized she left her jewelry in the room.
The jewelry missing includes two rings, a 6 carat canary diamond wedding ring worth $110,000, and a pair of earrings.
Littrell told reporters from wsbtv.com, “It was kind of weird how it happened and how fast.”
His wife agreed. “I kept my rings on the bedside table. We left the room and 15 minutes I came back and they’re gone,” she said.
Police said they’re working a stolen property case but Littrell hints at the case being closer to solved.
“We were going to leave and come to find out there was a person, not to be named, on the housekeeping staff [who] had one ring we were looking for and one of the earrings.”
The couple is devastated about the loss as Littrell designed both his wife’s engagement ring and wedding band.
Meanwhile, Backstreet Boys fans are showing their support.
— Kat (@KaT2824) March 5, 2012
@KaT2824 I hope so too. We were so proud of Baylee this weekend, but to have my wives ring stolen put a damper on it. This is a sad chirp;(
— Brian Littrell (@brian_littrell) March 5, 2012
Thank u everyone for all your kind words Gonna go get some rest knyte chirpsters sigh…..
— Leighanne Littrell (@LeighanneReena) March 5, 2012
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Poor Dude Falls During Prom Grand Entrance
- Take Your Parents to Work Day with Jimmy Fallon
- Lady Antebellum Coming To St. Louis
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Jimmy John’s Will Be Selling $1 Subs!
- Mom Forgets Picture Day, Kid’s Pic Goes Viral
- Here Are the 5 Worst Jobs in America
- ‘The Voice’ Auditions in St. Louis!!
- McDonald’s to Phase Out Hi-C Orange
- Mom Emails Her Daughter’s School to Say She’s “Done Doing Homework”