Monkees Singer Davy Jones Dies at 66
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm], legendary lead singer of the Monkees, has died at age 66 of an apparent heart attack.
TMZ first reported the story Wednesday. Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and 4 children he had from previous marriages.
Here’s a video of one of Jones’ last performances, with B.B. King in New York:
For more details and continuing coverage of the story, visit CBS Miami.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Fourth Of July “Prank” Proves Once And For All: Fireworks And Morons Don’t Mix!
- Top Barbecue In St. Louis
- What To Bring & Not To Bring On A Float Trip!
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Fair Saint Louis: The Music, The App & Where To Park
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Top Mixologist Bars In St. Louis
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Guacamole & Green Peas Debate?!