It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
And check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- VIDEO: Play ‘Birds, Bats or Baseball’ on KEZK to Win Cardinals Tickets
- Top 10 Names for April’s Calf Announced & How to Vote
- Johnny Depp Surprises Guests at Disneyland
- Dr. Phil Shares His Secret for Staying Married for 40 Years
- QUESTION: What Do You Think of The New ‘Chocolate Twinkies’?
- A Couple Surprised Their Autistic Son with His Own Mini Blockbuster Store
- John Legend’s Daughter Luna Loves His TIME 100 Cover
- Missouri Fraternity Challenges Carrie Underwood During Blues Playoffs
- Adam Levine Pays Tribute to Christina Grimmie
- Kristen Bell Confirms Frozen 2 Release Date