Kanye West Designs Strappy Stilettos For London Fashion Week
It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
And check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Dr. Dre, Taylor Swift, Jay Z, ‘Frozen’ All Broke Guinness World Records In 2015
- Rihanna: ‘People Are Voting for Trump; Who Wouldn’t Vote for Kanye?’
- Britney Spears Keeps Telling Men to ‘Suck Her Toe’
- Miley Cyrus, The Weeknd, Demi Lovato To Guest on ‘SNL’ This Season
- Six Work-Related Dreams and What They Mean
- Tuesday’s Tips: How To Prevent An Afternoon Slump At Work
- 51-Year-Old Gives Birth to Granddaughter Via Surrogacy
- Pet Of The Week :Winnie
- Trish’s Trash: New members of One Direction?? Fall TV!!
- Top Ways To Celebrate Rosh Hashanah In St. Louis