Kanye West Designs Strappy Stilettos For London Fashion Week
It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
And check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- WATCH: Kelly Clarkson Covers Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” In Concert
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Check Out The Most Hated Hotels
- Best Workplaces for Millennials
- 21 Struggles for People Who Both Love & Hate the Gym
- Mariah Carey Is Directing a Christmas Movie
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies in Theaters
- What Happens One Hour After Drinking A Can Of Coke
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Tomorrow Marks The 34th Anniversary of MTV’s Debut: Can You Name The First FIVE Videos?