It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
And check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- It’s National Pie Day!
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- WATCH: First Look at the Britney Spears Lifetime Movie
- Carrie Underwood Posts Update on Paralyzed Dog Ace
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance will be Really Expensive
- 1980s Remix of ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’
- Rihanna Turns Up in Style at Women’s March
- Watch this Sea Lion on Top of a Car!
- Listen To Win Train & O.A.R. Tickets
- Cassette Album Sales Increased