It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
And check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- McDonald’s Coke Really Does Taste Better, and Here’s Why
- The Oscars’ Red Carpet Isn’t Actually Red!
- Mr. T & Simone Biles to Compete on DWTS Season 24
- Tips To Know Before You Go to Mardi Gras
- WATCH: Would John Mayer Ever Be on the ‘Bachelor’??
- The Voice Judges Cover TLC’s Waterfalls
- JC Penny Closing 140 Stores
- This Wife Is Allergic To Her Husband
- New Oreo Flavor!
- Trish’s Dishes: Bacon Burger Bites