Kanye West Designs Strappy Stilettos For London Fashion Week
It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
And check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Why Does Everyone Hate The St. Louis Cardinals?
- 5 Tips About Growing Old from Dick Van Dyke
- 5 Best Pumpkin Beers Perfect For Your Halloween Party
- Amy Poehler and Jack Black Sing Classic Bette Midler Tune
- Watch Pharrell Endorse Hillary Clinton: “It’s Time For A Woman”
- Boston Hospital Uses Taylor Swift to Fight Off the Flu
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance at American Idol Auditions
- Michelle Obama Unveils Her Spotify Playlist
- Ellen DeGeneres Discusses Squad Goals With Selena Gomez