BREAKING! The Houston family has said quite emphatically that they did not want to turn a funeral service for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] into a spectacle (similar to the Michael Jackson funeral), and that it was going to be close family only and closed to the public.
They had stated they were only going to allow ONE camera into the service… and it seems that that “one camera” is going to be a WEB CAM….
For all of you Whitney Houston fans out there, her funeral on Saturday in New Jersey will be streamed online. Her publicist, Kristin Foster, announced that The Associated Press will be allowed one camera into her private funeral service so that all of her fans can say one last final farewell.
The service will be at New Hope Baptist Church, where she sang as a child.
She will be buried in Fair View Cemetery in Westfield, where her father, John Russell Houston Jr., was buried in 2003!
Get more info on Whitney Houston’s funeral.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- Puppies Predict Super Bowl Winner
- Go Red For Women Day, Preventing Heart Disease
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Gets Big Renewal From Netflix
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies in Theaters
- GREG: My Tribute To The Great Maurice White of Earth Wind & Fire
- Madonna Performs ‘Take a Bow’ for the First Time in 20 Years
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s Maurice White Dead At 74
- Elton John Performs Surprise Piano Medley in London Train Station