BREAKING! The Houston family has said quite emphatically that they did not want to turn a funeral service for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] into a spectacle (similar to the Michael Jackson funeral), and that it was going to be close family only and closed to the public.
They had stated they were only going to allow ONE camera into the service… and it seems that that “one camera” is going to be a WEB CAM….
For all of you Whitney Houston fans out there, her funeral on Saturday in New Jersey will be streamed online. Her publicist, Kristin Foster, announced that The Associated Press will be allowed one camera into her private funeral service so that all of her fans can say one last final farewell.
The service will be at New Hope Baptist Church, where she sang as a child.
She will be buried in Fair View Cemetery in Westfield, where her father, John Russell Houston Jr., was buried in 2003!
Get more info on Whitney Houston’s funeral.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Doing Christmas Differently: Alternative Christmas Trees
- See a Free Movie This Weekend – Here’s How!
- Holiday Gifts That Are Perfect for Men, From Men
- Video: Mall of America Hires Its 1st-Ever Black Santa
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- The Most Common Things We Screw Up During The Holidays
- 5 Best Songs on John Legend’s ‘Darkness & Light’
- LIST: All of Your Holiday Shipping Deadlines For 2016
- Listen to Sia’s New Song ‘Angel by the Wings’
- Beaver Goes Into Store, Only Finds Artificial Christmas Trees, Trashes the Place!