BREAKING! The Houston family has said quite emphatically that they did not want to turn a funeral service for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] into a spectacle (similar to the Michael Jackson funeral), and that it was going to be close family only and closed to the public.
They had stated they were only going to allow ONE camera into the service… and it seems that that “one camera” is going to be a WEB CAM….
For all of you Whitney Houston fans out there, her funeral on Saturday in New Jersey will be streamed online. Her publicist, Kristin Foster, announced that The Associated Press will be allowed one camera into her private funeral service so that all of her fans can say one last final farewell.
The service will be at New Hope Baptist Church, where she sang as a child.
She will be buried in Fair View Cemetery in Westfield, where her father, John Russell Houston Jr., was buried in 2003!
Get more info on Whitney Houston’s funeral.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Neil Patrick Harris Says He’s Too Busy to Host Live With Kelly Ripa
- Apology Cake From Mother to Daughter Has Unbelievable Message
- Man and Baby Kangaroo Are The Best Friends Ever
- Rare Black Moon Will Arrive This Friday
- Random Acts of Kindness: Helping Pound Pets Inc
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- What’s the Most Popular Delivery Order in Missouri and Illinois?
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote
- Just Watch Stephen Colbert’s Monologue To Explain Last Night’s Debate