BREAKING! The Houston family has said quite emphatically that they did not want to turn a funeral service for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] into a spectacle (similar to the Michael Jackson funeral), and that it was going to be close family only and closed to the public.
They had stated they were only going to allow ONE camera into the service… and it seems that that “one camera” is going to be a WEB CAM….
For all of you Whitney Houston fans out there, her funeral on Saturday in New Jersey will be streamed online. Her publicist, Kristin Foster, announced that The Associated Press will be allowed one camera into her private funeral service so that all of her fans can say one last final farewell.
The service will be at New Hope Baptist Church, where she sang as a child.
She will be buried in Fair View Cemetery in Westfield, where her father, John Russell Houston Jr., was buried in 2003!
Get more info on Whitney Houston’s funeral.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Celine Dion Is The Hockey Mom We All Aspire To Be
- Find Out Which Words Were Added to the Dictionary the Year You Were Born
- Shawn Mendes to Kick Off MTV ‘Unplugged’ Reboot
- World’s Highest Paid Actresses
- Woman Loses Her Engagement Ring in Garden, Finds It 13 Years Later!
- Shania Twain Coming To St. Louis On 2018 ‘Now’ Tour
- Are You Interested in Unlimited Movies in the Theater for $10 a Month?
- Win A Pair Of Front Row Tickets To Our Back To The Eighties Show
- Bonnie Tyler To Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Eclipse
- Taylor Swift Begins Donations to Support Sexual Assault Victims