Amanda of Alexandria, Virginia, a school teacher from Anne Arundel County, called our friends in Washington, D.C. to report on her once in a lifetime Valentine’s Day dinner. She and her husband sat next to President Obama and the First Lady at the fancy Vermilion Restaurant in Alexandria, VA. They specialize in local farm grown food, so it’s a perfect spot for the health conscious Michelle. Amanda dished on what the President drank, ate and what they discussed… Did he bring flowers for Michelle?
According to Amanda, The First Lady ordered red wine and the President sipped a martini; they discussed Social Security. I guess the President really doesn’t leave his work at home and depends on his wife for advice! He wore a white shirt with a black blazer and no tie. There was not an exchange of flowers or gifts at the restaurant. He must have taken his own advice on “Going Big” with a gift earlier in the day or later that evening.
The Obamas have made it a habit to visit DC area restaurants for date nights. Past hot spots include Equinox, Georgia Brown’s, and Restaurant Eve. Check out the entire Valentine’s menu at Vermilion here. Where should they go next?
Latest from fresh1025.com
- 10 Hacks to Make a Parent’s Life Easy
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Blazing Saddles, Willy Wonka Star Gene Wilder Dies at 83
- Most Anticipated Fall Movies
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- ‘Why You Shouldn’t Drive Slowly in the Left Lane’
- Trish’s Trash: Fans Felt Bad Britney Had to Follow Beyonce at #VMAs
- PHOTO: Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea
- WATCH: Cops Detain Guy Bafflingly Dressed As Zorro
- They Gave Kanye Four Minutes and He Took Six #VMAs