With her six-for-six sweep at this years 54th Grammys, singer [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele [/lastfm]tells 60 Minutes that she is madly in love wither her new boyfriend Simon Konecki and nothing can get in the way of her new found happiness.
The 23-year-old singer originally said she plans to give her adoring fans the silent treatment for a few years to focus on her new relationship, but now she has revealed plans to head back into the studio as early as next week.
In her interview with Vogue for the March 2012 cover story, Adele jokingly remarked that she could take off for five years in order to focus on her relationship and her happiness outside her career.
If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy.
It’s a no-brainer that Adele’s inspiration behind her Grammy winning album 21 was from a failed and “rubbish relationship.” She claimed so in her Grammy acceptance speech. But will taking time off and writing a happy record connect well with her fans? Time can only tell, but it’s safe to say her dedicated listeners will be eager to hear her new album.
To see what else Adele had to say about her big “break”, visit popcrush.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle
- WATCH: 1960’s ‘Travelogue’ Film-St. Louis-Gateway To The West
- Bruce Springsteen Gives Coat to Underdressed Adele
- Hillary Clinton Tells Taylor Swift Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is ‘Great’
- Fixer Upper Hosts Call Success “a Dream Come True’
- DWTS: Nyle DiMarco Wins the Mirror Ball, Breaks Down in Tears
- Amy Schumer Takes On Body Shamers Again…and Wins
- VIDEO: Johnny Depp Surprises Pink!
- Paris Jackson Honors Dad Michael With Dangerous Tattoo
- The Top Five Secret Purchases We Make