With her six-for-six sweep at this years 54th Grammys, singer [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele [/lastfm]tells 60 Minutes that she is madly in love wither her new boyfriend Simon Konecki and nothing can get in the way of her new found happiness.
The 23-year-old singer originally said she plans to give her adoring fans the silent treatment for a few years to focus on her new relationship, but now she has revealed plans to head back into the studio as early as next week.
In her interview with Vogue for the March 2012 cover story, Adele jokingly remarked that she could take off for five years in order to focus on her relationship and her happiness outside her career.
If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy.
It’s a no-brainer that Adele’s inspiration behind her Grammy winning album 21 was from a failed and “rubbish relationship.” She claimed so in her Grammy acceptance speech. But will taking time off and writing a happy record connect well with her fans? Time can only tell, but it’s safe to say her dedicated listeners will be eager to hear her new album.
To see what else Adele had to say about her big “break”, visit popcrush.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Doing Christmas Differently: Alternative Christmas Trees
- See a Free Movie This Weekend – Here’s How!
- Holiday Gifts That Are Perfect for Men, From Men
- Video: Mall of America Hires Its 1st-Ever Black Santa
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- The Most Common Things We Screw Up During The Holidays
- 5 Best Songs on John Legend’s ‘Darkness & Light’
- LIST: All of Your Holiday Shipping Deadlines For 2016
- Listen to Sia’s New Song ‘Angel by the Wings’
- Beaver Goes Into Store, Only Finds Artificial Christmas Trees, Trashes the Place!