Whitney Houston GRAMMY Tribute From Jennifer Hudson
[mp3com-artist]Jennifer Hudson[/mp3com-artist] gave one of the best performances at The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards last night. She paid tribute to the late [mp3com-artist]Whitney Houston[/mp3com-artist] with a performance of her song, “I Will Always Love You.” It was a beautiful and moving rendition of the song. A perfect tribute to the late singer.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- MUST SEE: Worst Woman In The World Berates Restaurant Staff, Walks Headfirst Into Door
- Get A Pumpkin Spice Latte From Starbucks Early
- The Best Songs Of The ’80s
- End Of Summer…OK By Me!
- Does Your Cat Miss You When Your Gone?
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- It’s A Totally 80’s Weekend on 102.5 FM!
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies and TV marathons this weekend
- Ways to Get the Most Out of the Remaining Weeks of Summer
- Viral Video: Bryan Cranston As President Lyndon Johnson