Top Ten Love Songs That NEVER Work (page 2)
#5 Climax Blues Band – “I Love You”
Are you familiar with these guys? They rocked. But not here.
#4 Bruce Springsteen – “Tunnel of Love”
From the same album that included “Brilliant Disguise,” this is a bad song briliantly disguised as something by Bruce Springsteen. To to this day, I’m convinced this is actually [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band[/lastfm].
#3. Chicago – “Will You Still Love Me?”
Not if you play this song, I won’t.
#2. Edison Lighthouse – “Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes”
Unless your honey’s named Rosemary (or you’re still wearing platform shoes and Jordache jeans), this one absolutely will not work.
#1. Ian & Sylvia – “The Jealous Lover”
Someone dies here, I’m pretty sure, and that’s just the beginning of the problem. Sylvia’s tortured voice will kill any and all libido within a 50-mile radius.
So bad, it’s not even on YouTube.
Check out MichaelVerity.com.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- 11 Celebrities Who Had Awful Jobs in Their Twenties
- Lea Michele Opens Up About Finding Love After Cory Monteith
- Reasons You Should Be Happy That Summer is Ending
- MTV Unveils Full VMA Performers List including Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd & More
- 17 of the Strangest Guinness Book of World Records of All Time
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance on Billy Joel’s Piano
- Adele’s Long-Awaited Album Finally Coming Out in November
- VIDEO: Kelly Clarkson Makes A Fan With Down Syndrome Dreams Come True
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance On Billy Joel’s Piano
- Trish’s Trash: New Movies this Weekend