Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie
- VIDEO: Students and Teachers Dodge Wild Leopard While Trying to Get From Algebra to PE!
- Beyoncé’s Stylist: There is a New Album and it’s Great
- Kanye West to Retire and Design Children’s Clothing?
- 6 Reasons Why Beyonce’s Halftime Performance was the Most ‘Beyonce’ Moment Ever
- Rick Rubin Readies ‘Star Wars’ Themed Album
- Viral Video: Supermom Gets Kids Ready for Bed
- VIDEO: Channing Tatum’s Valentine’s Day Candy Whispers
- Starbucks Release 3 Molten Chocolate Drinks For Valentine’s Day
- The Top 10 Valentine’s Day Movies To Stream On Netflix