Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- STUDY: ‘Screen Time’ Might Not Be as Bad for Teens
- Mel Gibson Welcomes 9th Child
- Chrisette Michele on Inaugural Ball Performance: ‘My Family Has Disowned Me’
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Talks Potential EGOT
- Most-Searched Super Bowl Foods in Every State
- Erin Andrews Reveals She Had Been Battling Cancer
- U2’s Adam Clayton Says ‘Songs of Experience’ will be Out This Year
- Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Claims He Was Murdered
- Daddy & 4-year-old Duet “You’ve Got a Friend In Me”
- BREAKING: 2017 Oscar Nominees Announced