The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Fourth Of July “Prank” Proves Once And For All: Fireworks And Morons Don’t Mix!
- Top Barbecue In St. Louis
- What To Bring & Not To Bring On A Float Trip!
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- Fair Saint Louis: The Music, The App & Where To Park
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- Top Mixologist Bars In St. Louis
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- Guacamole & Green Peas Debate?!