Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- 10 Greatest One-Hit Wonder Songs
- Insanely Creepy Movie Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Family Matters House in Chicago to Be Demolished
- David Spade/ Kurt Cobain Mix Up Mural
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Luke Bryan Added as Judge on American Idol
- Win Tickets To The Blues Home Opener
- WATCH: Will & Grace Cast Perform Theme Song
- Ed Sheeran Goes Big: Reveals 2018 Stadium Tour, MTV ‘TRL’ Premiere