The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- Orchestral Cover of Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” Should Be in a Pirate Movie
- Stream Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Album
- Ryan Adams Performs Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ Covers on ‘Daily Show’
- Taylor Swift Shares Orchestral Cover of “Bad Blood”
- Homeless Guy Was Reunited with His Daughter After She Saw a GoFundMe Page
- Slow Cooker Desserts To Make This Fall
- Is Taking the Stairs Healthier Than a Longer, Flatter Walk?
- Sam Smith Announces ‘In The Lonely Hour’ Update as “Final Bow” Before Sophomore Set