Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Celebrity Neighbors Either Make Perfect Sense, Or None At All
- Krispy Kreme Needs to Bring the REESE’S Doughnut to the US
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About ‘Beetlejuice’
- Addicted to Coffee? Blame Your Genes
- Trish’s Dishes: BBQ Ranch Casserole
- Man Covers Tears for Fears on Hammered Dulcimer
- Kevin Bacon Raids Britney Spears’ Wardrobe for Apple Ad
- Highest Paid Actors, Actresses of 2016
- Katy Perry Releases ‘Rise’ Remixes
- VIRAL VIDEO: Fourth-Grader SUPER Excited for His First Day of School!