Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Watch Gwen Stefani’s Stylish Video for ‘Misery’
- Elton John and Vladimir Putin Delay Meeting Due to Schedule Conflicts
- Useful life hacks using LEGOs
- WATCH: Adele Calls Out Fan For Filming Concert Instead of Watching It
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case
- Adele Tells Fan to Stop Filming Her Show
- 5 Finalists for Song of the Summer 2016c
- Outrage Grows After Gorilla Harambe Shot Dead At Zoo To Save Child
- 6 Facts You Didn’t Know About the History of Memorial Day
- 102 Things To Do In St. Louis This Summer 2016 – 10