Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- St. Louis Mom Goes Viral With Target Photoshoot
- Rihanna Meets with French President and First Lady
- Artists React to President Trump’s Transgender Military Ban
- Dog Owners Take More Pics of Their Dogs Than Their Spouses
- Whoa! A ‘Blossom’ Reboot?!?!
- Wrong Font Choice For Fashionable Tote Bag
- WATCH: Carpool Karaoke with Usher
- “The Hot Felon” Flaunts Relationship with New Socialite Girlfriend
- Watch Christina Aguilera’s Son Fill His Mother’s Shoes
- J-Lo and A-Rod’s Instagram Birthday Party Continues