The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- Our Favorite and Least Favorite Smells
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- 8 Scientifically Backed Ways to Feel More Confident
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages
- Celebrity Birthday’s: Aug.31st-Sept. 6th
- Trish’s Trash: I’m over Miley, Kim K, Britney and Taylor at VMA’s
- Top Travel Agencies In St. Louis
- Greg’s Top 5 ‘Most Unintentionally Hilarious Music Videos Of The 80’s!’
- TRAILER- Will Smith’s New NFL Movie: ‘Concussion’