The Beach Boys To Reunite At The GRAMMYs With Foster The People And Maroon 5
Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Trish Gazall’s First Pitch at Christmas In July Game
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Pet Of The Week: Larry
- WATCH: Michael Strahan Accidentally Gives Away A Trip!
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Celebrity Birthday’s: July 27th-August 2nd
- Trish’s Trash: Kelly covers Taylor, Fuller House pic, Ed Sheeran a jerk???
- Listen To Win Shania Twain Tickets
- Listen To Win Kelly Clarkson Tickets
- Check Out The Best U.S. Beaches