Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- White Chocolate M&M’s Will Be a Permanent
- #1 Destination People Want to Visit Before They Die
- Rupert Grint Really is Ed Sheeran
- Cardinals Annouce New ‘Ballpark Pass’
- WATCH: 3-year-old Tries to Steal the Pope’s Hat!
- Ed Sheeran Honored by Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- LISTEN: Babysitters Now Charging $15 Per Hour PER Child?
- Wyclef Jean Receives Apology from L.A. Sheriff’s Department
- VIRAL VIDEO: Another Hilarious ‘Wheel of Fortune’ Fail
- Ellen DeGeneres Blames Wine Drinking for Recent Hospitalization