Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Two Models Rescue Teens From Drowning
- Register To Win Tickets To ‘Cabaret’ At The Fox
- Why Are People Eating Oranges in The Shower?
- Paris Jackson Sends Birthday Wishes to Brother Prince Michael II
- James Corden is Obsessed with Britney Ever After
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harrison Ford’s Controversial Taxiway Landing
- Is Train’s “Drops of Jupiter” the Best Song Ever?
- The More You Hang Out With Your Mom, The Longer She’ll Live
- 2017 Cardinals Single Game Tickets on Sale Friday
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’