Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- 4 Luxurious Trips to Seek Santa
- 2017 Color of the Year Is…
- Coldplay Share Black and White ‘Everglow’ Video
- 6 Freebies You Can Grab in December
- Viral Video: 8 Siblings Christmas Dance
- Can You Buy a Fisher-Price ‘Happy Hour Playset?’
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- Kids Try 100 Years of Christmas Desserts
- Taylor Swift, Zayn Malik Collaborate on ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’
- Grinch Stabs Inflatable Snowman on St. Louis Lawn