Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Lost Dog Reunited With Owner 6 Weeks, 1,110 Miles Later
- 10 Easy Things to Make Your Bucket List Sound Amazing
- James Corden Had Too Much Fun With Usain Bolt, The Backstreet Boys
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’ Video Gets a Fashion Facelift
- Greatest TV Couples of All Time
- Super Simple Things You Can Do to Make Your Day Better
- The Weeknd Murders His Former Self in ‘Starboy’ Music Video
- List of 10 Most Dangerous Online Celebs
- Man Proposes on Jumbotron at Baseball Game…Loses Ring in the Process
- Eminem, Diplo, Florida Georgia Line Team Up for NFL Team T-shirt Line