Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- WATCH: Bill Murray’s Epic (and touching) Reaction To The Cubs NLCS Win
- Taylor Swift was ‘Distressed’ and ‘Violated’ by Alleged Groping
- VIDEO: Attention Slow Walkers…We’re On To You!
- Girl Scout Cookie Cereal
- Lady Gaga Performs ‘A-Yo,’ ‘Million Reasons’ on ‘SNL’
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- What’s The Best Time To Exercise?
- Amy Schumer Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Video