Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Fixer Upper’s Chip Gaines Is Writing a Memoir
- High School Student’s Service Dog Included in Yearbook
- Florida Has The Best Beach in America
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- The Five Best Memorial Day Weekend Sales
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Trish’s Trash: Rockwell Arrested For Sandwich Fight with Maid
- Ways You’re Grilling Burgers Wrong
- Trish’s Dishes: Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism