Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Selena Gomez Debuts Short Haircut
- Viral Video: Daughter Gives Dad a Fierce Makeover
- The Very Best Things to Clean When You’re Angry
- Beyoncé Launches Scholarship Program for Young Women
- Former ‘Bachelor’ Arrested After Fatal Crash
- Race Your Friends on Instagram to Help Strange Donuts Give Out Scholarships
- The 100 Greatest Choruses of the 21st Century
- VIDEO: Faye Dunaway Speaks Out About Oscar Fiasco, “Feels Guilty”
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blond Ambition’ Picked up by Universal
- LIST: The 10 Best Tourist Attractions in America