Added to the already impressive list of GRAMMY performers today is a surprise collaboration between three California rock groups that will include one huge reunion.
Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks – the surviving members of [lastfm]The Beach Boys[/lastfm] – will take the stage together for the first time in 20 years on Sunday. Joining them will be [lastfm]Foster The People[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
The GRAMMY performance will be the kick off to a 2012 reunion for The Beach Boys, who have a new album planned along with a tour starting in April.
Says founding member Brian Wilson of the group’s reunion, “I miss the boys and it will be a thrill for me to make a new record and be on stage with them again.”
Latest from fresh1025.com
- Watch The Killers’ New Christmas Video ‘Dirt Sledding’
- Where To Get A Real Christmas Tree From In The St. Louis Area
- Listen to Coldplay and Beyoncé’s Collaboration, ‘Hymn for the Weekend’
- Most Popular Boy & Girl Names 2015
- Beyond The Eggnog: Your Holiday Drink Guide
- WATCH: Eight Hours Of Crackling Fireplace Bliss For Your Holiday Season!
- Vote For Your Favorite Santa Baby
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Listen To Win: Christmas Holiday Pack Giveaway
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs