[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Aguilera[/lastfm] has claimed that she’s comfortable with her body, but recent gossip from the National Enquirer paints a slightly different story. Is Christina stalling production on the show with her constant orders of, “Don’t show my butt,” and “Don’t make me look fat,”? Fellow judges [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adam Levine[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Blake Shelton[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Cee Lo Green[/lastfm] would say YES.
One Voice set insider says, “She’s insisted the cameramen only shoot her at flattering angles, forcing a few segments to be reshot. She also demands that the stylists bring her the latest slimming fashions, and she’s always ordering the makeup artists to make her face look thinner.” The other judges, Adam Levine, Blake and Cee Lo Green are apparently ticked by having to reshoot takes, calling her behavior ‘unprofessional’
But Christina has pushed back…
“You got to be a strong, powerful, very confident woman. [As] women, we are definitely under a microscope and under massive scrutiny. As long as I am happy in my own skin, that is all that is all the confirmation I need.”
Read the full story at Bossip.
What do you think? Should Christina be allowed to hold up production on The Voice for vanity? Is that OK? Or is she being a total diva??
Latest from fresh1025.com
- The Muppets Detail First-Ever Full-Length Live Shows
- Bonnie Tyler to Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ During Solar Eclipse
- Hewitt’s Hometown Hero: Raynard Nebbitt
- Rihanna Taps Calvin Harris for Third Annual Diamond Ball
- WATCH: Judge Judy Lets Dog Loose in Court to Find its REAL owner
- Local High School Shares Positive Messages With Students Using Restroom Mirrors
- Kate Hudson Can Sing!!
- WATCH: DJ Speaks Out About Losing Taylor Swift Groping Trial
- Crocs Could Be Going Away for Good
- Viral Video: Cardinals Dance On Plane To Boston