[photogallerylink id=37463 align=left][lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna [/lastfm]will perform live November 1st at Scottrade Center!
Madonna is having a huge party and everyone’s invited. The Madonna 2012 World Tour will come to St. Louis on November 1st at Scottrade Center. Tickets will range from $45 to $355 and will go on sale Monday, March 5th at 10am at Livenation.com and the Scottrade Center Box Office.
The announcement of Madonna’s 2012 World Tour follows an extraordinary week which included a monumental extravaganza of a performance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl Halftime which was seen in over 200 countries by over a billion people. Last week also saw the release of Madonna’s new single, “Give Me All Your Luvin” from her highly anticipated new album MDNA on Live Nation Entertainment/Interscope Records – scheduled to be released on March 26th. Pre orders have already catapulted MDNA to No. 1 on iTunes in 50 countries including the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Canada, Italy, Sweden and the Netherlands. The single’s video directed by Megaforce which also stars Nicki Minaj and MIA previewed on American Idol. Additionally, the Madonna directed Golden Globe Award winning film “W.E.” opened in NY and LA with other markets to follow later in the month.
For a full list of North American tour dates and more information, visit madonna.com.
Latest from fresh102.5com
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performances
- Savannah Guthrie Announces Return Date for TODAY
- Viral Video: Rob Lowe For Skechers
- Get OneRepublic Pre-Sale Tickets Today
- St. Louis Featured on the Cooking Channel Tonight!!!
- WATCH: ‘This Is Us’ Cast Apologizes For Making You Cry in Exclusive PSA
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- The Metro Show: Jeremy Smith of Faith Ascent
- VIRAL VIDEO: Doctor Followed Into Building By…Coyote!
- Sinead O’Connor Apologizes for Accusing Arsenio Hall of Giving Prince Drugs