[photogallerylink id=37463 align=left][lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna [/lastfm]will perform live November 1st at Scottrade Center!
Madonna is having a huge party and everyone’s invited. The Madonna 2012 World Tour will come to St. Louis on November 1st at Scottrade Center. Tickets will range from $45 to $355 and will go on sale Monday, March 5th at 10am at Livenation.com and the Scottrade Center Box Office.
The announcement of Madonna’s 2012 World Tour follows an extraordinary week which included a monumental extravaganza of a performance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl Halftime which was seen in over 200 countries by over a billion people. Last week also saw the release of Madonna’s new single, “Give Me All Your Luvin” from her highly anticipated new album MDNA on Live Nation Entertainment/Interscope Records – scheduled to be released on March 26th. Pre orders have already catapulted MDNA to No. 1 on iTunes in 50 countries including the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Canada, Italy, Sweden and the Netherlands. The single’s video directed by Megaforce which also stars Nicki Minaj and MIA previewed on American Idol. Additionally, the Madonna directed Golden Globe Award winning film “W.E.” opened in NY and LA with other markets to follow later in the month.
For a full list of North American tour dates and more information, visit madonna.com.
Latest from fresh102.5com
- Listen to Win Passes to Raging Rivers WaterPark
- Watch Taylor Swift Congratulate Russell Westbrook on NBA MVP
- WATCH: Rascal Flatts Surprises Bride & Groom at Reception
- WATCH: Guy Finds 11 Different Ways to Play Toto’s ‘Africa’
- Rihanna, Chance the Rapper and Katy Perry Named Internet’s Most Influential
- Is Daniel Day-Lewis Retiring to Become a Dressmaker?
- Viral Video: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Take a Wedding Photo on a Beach
- Pharrell Williams Tries to Name Tunes Played Bit by Bit in ‘Name That Song’
- Watch Out Clooney, Steve Carell Is The New Silver Fox!
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Take Twins Home: Report