We’ve been rolling in the deep pits of despair as we longingly await for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm]’s return to performing on stage, and at long last our prayers have finally been answered!
Was that a tad bit overdramatic?
Regardless, we are happy to hear that it has been confirmed that the South London songstress will maker her return to the stage at the GRAMMY Awards on February 12th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Adele has been on the sidelines for several months now, recuperating from surgery she had to remedy her recurring issue of vocal hemorrhages. She was forced to cancel her US tour in the process.
Adele will be just one of the big stars slated to perform at the 54th GRAMMY Awards, with[mp3com-artist]Coldplay[/mp3com-artist] and Rihanna,[mp3com-artist]Jason Aldean[/mp3com-artist] and Kelly Clarkson,[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Paul McCartney[/lastfm], Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift,[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Glen Campbell[/lastfm] and[mp3com-artist]the Band Perry[/mp3com-artist], Bruno Mars and the[mp3com-artist]Foo Fighters[/mp3com-artist] also on the docket.
A performance won’t be Adele’s only cause for a visit to the Staples Center. She is also nominated for six awards, including Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album.
The ceremony will be hosted by LL Cool J, the first host the GRAMMYs has had in seven years.
Latest from fresh1025.com
- PHOTO: Epic Toilet Paper Resignation
- Freckle Tattoos Are Becoming Popular With Women
- Grandmother’s First Virtual Reality Roller-Coaster
- Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Tour Postponed
- Listen to Win Tickets to KEZK’s Back To The Eighties Concert at The Family Arena
- Listen to Win Tickets to ‘Cabaret’ at The Fox Theatre
- KEZK Presents Back To The Eighties Concert
- St. Louis Celebrates Mardi Gras
- Trish’s Trash: Internet Hate for Ryan Gosling’s Shirt at the Oscars
- Actor Bill Paxton Dead at 61