[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm], the unquestioned and un-throned Queen of Pop, is proving that age is just a number. Even though Madge was churning out hit after hit before some of you reading this were born, the Queen will be “justifying” our love for her during this year’s Super Bowl half-time performance.
Not only that, during her performance Madonna will be riding high on the release of her first single from MDNA called “Give Me All Your Luvin'”— a collab with popular producer Martin Solveig and quirky, innovative pop stars, M.I.A and Nicki Minaj.
Five years since Madonna’s last album, Hard Candy, MDNA is her 12th studio album and was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, composed by Martin Solveig and Michael Tordjman and produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig.
The “cheerleader/football” themed video for the song will premiere this Thursday on American Idol at 8/9 PM ET/ET and will be on Madonna’s YouTube channel the following morning February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. Madonna will also appear on Jay Leno on January 30th.
If you are a Madonna fan, you can pre-order an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA including one exclusive remix from Madonna’s new album on iTunes for $9.99 and you’ll get “Give Me All Your Luvin'” immediately.
- Study: Chocolate May Help Prevent Irregular Heartbeat
- Taylor Swift Shares Mysterious Video on Social Media
- Where To Find Solar Eclipse Freebies and Deals Today
- WATCH: Weather Channel’s Solar Eclipse Simulator
- Red Wine Component Has Anti-Aging Benefits
- The Five Best & Worst States for Retirement
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’
- Man with Eye Damage From Past Eclipse Warns Viewers
- Here’s How to Take Pictures of Monday’s Eclipse with Your Phone
- This Is Us Recruits That ‘70s Show Star