This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- SNL Perfectly Captures “A Girl’s Halloween”
- WATCH: Bill Murray’s Epic (and touching) Reaction To The Cubs NLCS Win
- Taylor Swift was ‘Distressed’ and ‘Violated’ by Alleged Groping
- VIDEO: Attention Slow Walkers…We’re On To You!
- Girl Scout Cookie Cereal
- Lady Gaga Performs ‘A-Yo,’ ‘Million Reasons’ on ‘SNL’
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- What’s The Best Time To Exercise?