This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- McDonald’s Coke Really Does Taste Better, and Here’s Why
- The Oscars’ Red Carpet Isn’t Actually Red!
- Mr. T & Simone Biles to Compete on DWTS Season 24
- Tips To Know Before You Go to Mardi Gras
- WATCH: Would John Mayer Ever Be on the ‘Bachelor’??
- The Voice Judges Cover TLC’s Waterfalls
- JC Penny Closing 140 Stores
- This Wife Is Allergic To Her Husband
- New Oreo Flavor!
- Trish’s Dishes: Bacon Burger Bites