This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- Alicia Keys’ New Song ‘Back to Life’ Featured in Disney’s ‘Queen of Katwe’
- Pig in a Blanket Rescued In St. Louis
- Couple Married For 52 Years Matches Outfits
- Watch Demi Lovato Surprise Fans as a Lyft Driver
- ‘Ticketfest’ Promotion Returns For Cardinals-Cubs Series
- College Football Player Eats Lunch with Autistic Boy
- Black Eyed Peas Re-Release ‘Where is the Love?’ with Justin Timberlake, Usher, More
- SMOOTH CRIMINAL: “Naked, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bandit” Strikes Again
- Ted Drewes Needs Your Vote!
- WATCH: Phil Collins Wows Audience With Live Performance at U.S. Open