This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- 3v3 Live Soccer Tour Mid-America Regional
- Listen to Justin Timberlake’s New Song ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- Blake Shelton Defends Beyoncé’s Country Tune ‘Daddy Lesson’
- Join The Cardinals, KMOX 2016 Komen Race For The Cure Team
- Painkiller Percocet Present in Prince’s Body: Report
- Janet Jackson is Pregnant: Report
- 5 Facts You Might Not Know About Cinco De Mayo
- Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her 1st Child at Age 49
- Ways To Keep Your Brain Sharp