This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- Glee’s Matthew Morrison Is Joining Grey’s Anatomy
- Is Frozen Produce Healthier Than Fresh Produce?
- Chick-fil-A Restaurants Partner With the Cardinals to Offer Free Lunch
- Cookie Dough Food Truck Coming to St. Louis
- The Five Most Common White Lies Parents Tell
- Celebrities Discuss Life Before Social Media
- Olivia Newton John & John Travolta Will Reprise Their Grease Roles
- 69 New Emoji’s Announced
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident
- KEZK Presents Matchbox Twenty and Counting Crows