This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- Luis Fonsi’s ‘Despacito’ Becomes Most Streamed Song of All Time
- Google Street View International Space Station
- Trish’s Trash: Ryan Seacrest Returns to American Idol
- R. Kelly ‘Baby’ Reveals Strange Happenings in Alleged ‘Sex Cult’
- VIRAL VIDEO: Audi Apologizes For Ad Comparing Women to Used Cars
- PARENTS: Heard of the “Blue Whale Challenge?”
- Here’s How To Keep Your Brain 10 Years Younger
- Beyoncé Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Stirs Controversy
- Yes, That Is a Dog Riding a Horse!
- Student Suspended for Grading & Tweeting Ex’s Apology Note