This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- The Gifts We Want The Most This Year
- John Legend and ‘Sesame Street’ Send Love to Daughter Luna
- I Made My Coworkers Sing a Christmas Song
- Oreo Launches Online Gift Store
- Rihanna Clarifies Apparent Beyoncé Diss
- The Best TV Shows of 2016
- Jay-Z Tried to Manage Prince’s Catalog Following His Death
- VIRAL VIDEO: Man Punches a Kangaroo in the Nose to Rescue His Dog
- Beyoncé Makes ‘Time’ Magazine’s ‘Person of the Year’ List
- Adele’s ‘Carpool Karaoke’ is the Most Popular Viral Video of 2016