This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- ‘Barefoot Contessa’ Visits St. Louis’ Crown Candy Kitchen
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Will & Grace Officially Returning to NBC!
- Disney Reveals Secret -All Pixar Films Connected
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- List of Most Annoying Airplane Passengers
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit
- These Are the Best Trader Joe’s Foods, According to Customers