This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- Listen To Win Tickets To Blues vs. Stars
- Listen to Win Tickets to Maroon 5 at Scottrade Center
- “King of Golf” Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- FRIENDS with Courteney Cox & Lisa Kudrow Reunion
- VIDEO: Fall Flavors Other Than Pumpkin To Enjoy
- Illinois, Missouri And All 48 Other States Ranked by Beauty
- Teacher Almost Cries When His Students Give Him a Pair of Shoes
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- PHOTO: Ed Sheeran Pig Statue
- This is How Much You Should Pay Your Kids For Doing Chores