This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- Two 12-Year-Old Girls Steal America’s Hearts on ‘AGT’
- Billy Joel at Busch Stadium Sold Out
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Multiple Selves in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Kohl’s to Start Accepting Amazon Returns
- Video: Teen Rewarded After Returning Lost Wallet
- Trish’s Trash: Food Network Coming to Soulard!
- Do You Have a Horrible Boss?
- Rothman Furniture Closing All Stores In St. Louis
- Trish’s Dishes: Party Popcorn
- Designer Selling a Fanny Pack That Looks Just Like a Hairy Belly