This guy claims that he has won singing competitions with the song you about to hear… but we’re thinking he probably shouldn’t quit his day job to audition for American Idol anytime soon.
Maybe Idol‘s Steven Tyler couldn’t even really criticize this guy, following his own awful rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner.
The following comment from YouTube user TheEZ sums up his performance best:
“They call him the Locksmith. He makes his own key.”
What do you think? Are we being too harsh on this guy?
- Ways To De-Stress After A Long Week
- Fixer Upper’s Chip Gaines Is Writing a Memoir
- High School Student’s Service Dog Included in Yearbook
- Florida Has The Best Beach in America
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- The Five Best Memorial Day Weekend Sales
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Trish’s Trash: Rockwell Arrested For Sandwich Fight with Maid
- Ways You’re Grilling Burgers Wrong
- Trish’s Dishes: Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips