[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm] disclosed the name of her new album and I can’t tell if the title is just her name in shorthand or if it’s referencing a certain psychotropic drug.
The name of her new album, which is expected to hit shelves by the end of March, is called MDNA.
In an interview for The Graham Norton Show, Madonna said on the album’s release: “It’s soon. It depends how quickly people hack in to my server and leak it. Can people wait? It’s terrible.”
Showing a sense of humor, she was referring to how her album’s track list was unearthed by a supposed hacker.
The question I have is: Why MDNA?
One thing we know for sure, it’s most definitely not a shout out to the Machinery Dealers National Association, abbreviated as MDNA.
Could it be that MDNA is shorthand for Madonna? Get it? MaDoNnA.
Maybe the album is referencing MDMA, also known as the street drug ecstasy.
By listening to the album, you will suddenly feel a euphoric rush filled with intense feelings of intimacy and love come over you like no other.
No matter what the meaning of the album name is, which I’m sure we’ll found out soon enough, it’s already got us talking now hasn’t it?
Score 1 for Madonna! The album title is provocative and has definitely increased our curiosity.
Her last album, Hard Candy, came out in 2008.
Now with entertainment group Live Nation, this will be the Pop Queen’s first album since leaving Warner Brothers to go in a different direction.
- QUESTION: Why Are People Eating Oranges in The Shower?
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harrison Ford’s Controversial Taxiway Landing
- Is Train’s “Drops of Jupiter” the Best Song Ever?
- The More You Hang Out With Your Mom, The Longer She’ll Live
- 2017 Cardinals Single Game Tickets on Sale Friday
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- David Cassidy Reveals He Is Battling Dementia
- Trish’s Trash: Katy Perry Debuts ‘Chained to the Rhythm’ Video
- Angelina Jolie on Split from Brad Pitt
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake