What do you get when you mix Sports with Rock and Roll, Politics with the WWE and a Comedian with an Osbourne? The cast of the 2010 Celebrity Apprentice. Starting tonight at 8pm on NBC, Donald Trump puts a very peculiar mix of today’s “celebrities” to the test. Who do you think has what it takes to make it to earn the job?
The cast for the 3rd season of Celebrity Apprentice is:
- Darryl Strawberry – 4-Time World Series Winner and 8 time MLB All Star known for his controversial behavior off the playing field.
- Rod Blagojevich – “Innocent until proven guilty” Ex Governor of Illinois known to sell senate seats.
- Sinbad – American Stand Up Comedian. Recently made the top 10 of worst tax evaders in the state of California.
- Cyndi Lauper – Queens Native, Cyndi has sold over 25 million records world wide.
- Sharon Osbourne – The mastermind behind her family and creator of OzzFest Summer concert Series.
- Bret Michaels – Metal Band-Poison Rockstar and Rock of Love Reality Star.
- Holly Robinson Peete – American Actress, Debuted at the age of 10 on sesame street.
- Carol Leifer – American stand up comedian, recently turned vegan.
- Bill Goldberg – 2-Time WWE Heavy Weight Champion turned actor.
- Maria Kanellis – Former WWE female superstar, actress and “musician”.
- Curtis Stone – Australian celebrity chef, can be seen on The Biggest Loser.
- Summer Sanders – Former Olympic gold-medal swimmer.
- Selita Ebanks – One of Victoria’s secrets, Selita is a world known fashion model.
- Michael Johnson – 19-Time Olympic gold-medal winner, track and field.
What has been referred to as the most ridiculous cast to date, Celebrity Apprentice 3 is bound to spark some super star competition. If you thought the Melissa Rivers versus Annie Duke match was entertaining in Season 2, just wait until Blago steps into the ring with Osbourne! This is a heavy weight match just waiting for the bell to ring.
Let us know who you think will make it to the top and avoid the Trumpster’s favorite words “You’re Fired”.